Captain Nerly and captain javi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Captain Nerly and captain javi

Nerly is going as the captain of training and they're putting Javi as the captain in internal affairs. It'll happen October 27th.

Unregistered
    No Javi can stay as a Capt assign to the fop traveling and working out on duty everyday. Nothing will change.

Unregistered
    Whortiz and his Alt right movement is gaining strength! Viva la corrup

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nerly is going as the captain of training and they're putting Javi as the captain in internal affairs. It'll happen October 27th.
    Javi, in I.A. as the captain? That's like putting the fox in the hen house. What will he say? Do as I say not as I do. Promoting Javi to captain would be a waste of a rank and salary. He'll spend more time on FOP business, then doing a captains job. How could he be in I.A.? He can't be trusted not to let certain peeps know they are under investigation and how could he be a rep. for officers if he reviews I.A. complaints and signs off on them? Maybe while he purge's his I.A. file. He can do me a solid a make mine go away???? I'll spring for a romantic dinner for him and Lugo. Just saying.

Unregistered
    He has to get promoted as a favor for helping the regalado administration, holding hands with the city manager and mayor through many needed times and prolonging our pay and benefits long enough for them to leave and dump the mess this department has become on the next administration. It's a cycle that will continue here.