Reserves allowed to work alone offduties soon - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The average lifespan for a retired officer is 66 years or 10.6 years after retirement for a regular person is 76. Go and direct traffic if that's what you want ,is up to you
    Again fool the life span historically here is an average age of 77.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor, you will not be working anymore your days are over

Unregistered

Wearing a uniform brings responsibility and accountability...

Do you want to work off duty? Then be fully responsible for the job you are covering and if the situation dictates a report or an arrest then handle it professionally like any other officer will, stop calling for a back up in order to slam dunk the crap on the responding unit and be a man once and for all and handle the job respectively. I call on all on duty personal to start making all reserve officers working accountable for their respective responsibilities, reports, arrest, transport, etc etc etc see how fast all this zeros give up ...

Unregistered
    That's correct Sir.

Unregistered
    Do you want to work off duty? Then be fully responsible for the job you are covering and if the situation dictates a report or an arrest then handle it professionally like any other officer will, stop calling for a back up in order to slam dunk the crap on the responding unit and be a man once and for all and handle the job respectively. I call on all on duty personal to start making all reserve officers working accountable for their respective responsibilities, reports, arrest, transport, etc etc etc see how fast all this zeros give up ...
    Can you explain to me what computer and what veh are they going to use.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor, you will not be working anymore your days are over
    Hey Moron, can't stay on your own thread? Take your stand down crap and shove it up your ass, will you?

Unregistered
    Can you explain to me what computer and what veh are they going to use.
    The city will have to supply the ALL RESERVE officers with computers & POOL vehicles to the current budget for that program. The city gave back all the districts rentals so im curious to know where this moneys coming lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123