Per the reserve officer he has the in on what's coming

Unregistered

Per the reserve officer he has the in on what's coming

You can fiqure out who. At current offduty events this reserve officer is boosting about how the reserve officers real soon will be working anywhere alone without supervision. His talking about supermarkets, restaurants and construction sites. In the last few offduties he has openly said it because his connected. I hope this is not true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can fiqure out who. At current offduty events this reserve officer is boosting about how the reserve officers real soon will be working anywhere alone without supervision. His talking about supermarkets, restaurants and construction sites. In the last few offduties he has openly said it because his connected. I hope this is not true.
    Why do you not want it to be true? If one is retired, I say they really don't need to be babysat. If it's such a issue, have the FOP get involved to have reserves fill positions that are not being filled by reg. officers. Most officers working off duties have a job they been working for a while, so it's natural they want to keep it. Is it fair no, but that's how it is here.

Unregistered
    Is a contract violation

Unregistered
    Anyone if those reserves have more experience than most of the department put together I am a reserve and I don't need no rookie supervisor surprrvising me .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is a contract violation
    Now I know why you failed the Sergents exam maybe you should be demoted to psa

Unregistered
    I'm hooked up with city hall and I'm allowed to smoke cigars while I work so yes I will make it happen