Why are hiring so many gays and lesbians
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why are hiring so many gays and lesbians

Yes why? In my 30 years career never have I seen this trend. So many chernas and tortilleras. Very disappointed at MPD for taking this approach. I understand we are short but come on,el relajo con orden. Esto es una cochinada. Marinas and tortilleras all over.

Unregistered
    Good question we don't know

Unregistered
    Get with the program, grandpa. This isn't the conservative 1960s that you grew up in. It's 2017 and gays and lesbians are standing strong and being open about their sexuality. If their sexuality does not affect their ability to be a good police officer: who cares?!! I've seen lesbian officers back me up in a fight faster than my straight comrades. Judge people less on their sexual preference and more on their job performance.

Unregistered
    I am in the process now. I am hoping to be the 1st transgender male to be working for the dept. Good luck to me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am in the process now. I am hoping to be the 1st transgender male to be working for the dept. Good luck to me.
    Just like how trump say trans can't serve the military I believe they can't be good officers either

Unregistered
    BeCause the Asst Chief assign to the hiring only wants to hire lesbian so him and his wife can 33 them.

Unregistered
    So if I act gay I have more possibility in being hired? That's not hard to do I'm a good actor.

Unregistered
    Colina is a good actor too

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colina is a good actor too
    funny. We have more black gays then any other groups

Unregistered
    They need bodies to fill positions. Some that would make great officers, avoid Miami. Miami, claim's to be looking for the best to hire. I've known a few with college or a strong military background apply here. They've also apply at Metro and places in Broward. Most of them have been hired by other great departments, cause Miami play's the race and gender card. What ever A/C signs off on those hired, is trying to mold the department as they want. In time will have a repeat of the famous river incident. Then if it happens on "C" shift again, all will be suspects, like the last time. If you ever on overlap or were sent to that area to handle calls or have a friendship with those officers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast