Issues in FTO unit? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    They must have been desperate to fill spots to take him.

Unregistered
    A day shift D3 FTO was going to get the ax for once again treating a PO like dirt, and showing irrational thought process but you guessed it , she still in unit

Unregistered
    What's worse? Treating a po like dirt or passing them through program so you can move in together once she finished program?

Unregistered
    JP is a complete moron. He is way too immature to be an FTO and it was a shame to see FTO take him. He was told not to go to alt week and showed up anyways, pissing everyone off. But of course JP can't take responsibility for his own actions and blamed it on his sgt instead.

Unregistered
    When asked why he went to alt week he responded and I quote "ahhhh ah ahhhhh ah ah ahhhh" followed by chewbacca noises

Unregistered
    Back on topic why are FTO allowed to fool around with their PO'S

Unregistered
    I speak Wookiee, so whatever JP is speaking it ain't Wookiee

Unregistered
    Almost everyone in that unit who had any idea what they are doing has been transferred, kicked out or thretened with being kicked out. The rest are just there for the SUV's AND 5%

Unregistered
    Well the one FTO he moved in with his PO better get he under control, her filthy use of the English language got the her and other a new way to check out fleet cars, good going potty mouth.

Unregistered
    I think he wrote that last one it reads like he speaks

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast