Issues in FTO unit? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Lt CD is not going to be the new commander it going to be don't unholster CW

Unregistered
    Listen,

We don't get many benefits in the FTO program. The extra pay 5% is nice until you realize the department is violating federal labor law by not paying us it on overtime. We get a sweet patch to say we are better than everyone else. We got SUVs like 6 months before everyone else. We also have multiple FTO's being denied acting spots because we have so few decent FTO's they can't afford to let more than 1 or two act at a time.

In order to keep us in the unit, they had to give us the extra perk of finding love with new probationary officers. It takes an act of god to get rid of an PO now anyway, might as well get something for passing them.

Unregistered
    Everyone knows the unit went downhill when they kicked out the second Vietnamese officer that also had the same last name as the one he replaced.

Unregistered
    let's not get off topic here boys...

the fto's are banging their po's.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    let's not get off topic here boys...

the fto's are banging their po's.

That's too much work, I let the PO's bang me instead

Unregistered
    I rolled over and woke up my FTO if this sex with PO'S is true and she said no go back to sleep

Unregistered
    I'm embarrassed to even be in this unit. The newest ftos are horrible. It's like they picked everyone that put in for it. The good ftos got booted out or got transferred. The D2 new fto is a hot head and will end up in trouble for something. Bad choice selecting him. Can't understand him on radio.

Unregistered
    Please tell me it's not true that he showed up and invited himself to alt week Friday's before even getting selected. That should have been obvious sign that he should not have been selected. Guess they were desperate.

Unregistered
    JP is a great cop and an even better human being. Nobody I'd rather have watching my back than this guy! One time, he said something and I didn't understand it, but I think it was nice! He always says nice things!

Unregistered
    Jp a great officer? Like the time he filmed another officer without her knowing it and like a child showed it to other officer for a good laugh . Wow he is a time bomb wait you will see he is so childish and how you understand what he says is a beyond my grasp

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast