Issues in FTO unit? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    JY is trust worthy? You'll soon learn who to trust around this place. There's a lot of truth in this thread.

Unregistered
    LOL. Seriously? Hard working and trust worthy?! Nice try ME

Unregistered
    I heard JP is on a short leash in the unit. Vehicle registered to him (being driven by his girlfriend) was seen speeding on the skyway. Officer contacted him telling him to watch himself. He then had said girlfriend call in to file a complaint against the Officer. JP not keeping good company as always.

Unregistered
    who remembers when JP was new? to think that idiot is now an FTO is beyond me. Eichler needs to leave.

Unregistered

This is the disgrace

The fact that people can sit behind there keyboards and bash your fellow officers says alot about people's character. You ( anyone bashing your fellow blue family) I dont care who you are. You may want to stand away from the mirror when you throw stones. This whole board is like going back to highschool only worse. As a unbiased person in this situation that's right I'm just a simple St Petersburg resident I think it's disgusting the way the ST Petersburg officers can disrespect each other behind the keys of their computer when in the world we live in we should be looking up to the officers for setting examples, and not just examples for our youth but for every other person. You swore an oath to wear that uniform that doesn't just mean upholding the law means having integrity and part of having integrity is not being a tool bag to your fellow officers to your co-workers to the people who have your six every day they work with you and if they don't work with you and you're doing something like this, your pathetic. I hope everyone on this board grows up! I believe in our ability to stand united as a strong city. Prove me right, that officers can be the adults they need to be and set an example for the Society that we live in. I will always back the blue! P.s. my 17 year old showed me this sight. He wanted to be an officer becaise of a ST PETERSBURG officer. After showing me this he said " I would rather work at McDonald's then work with any of these people." Truly sad St.pete.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact that people can sit behind there keyboards and bash your fellow officers says alot about people's character. You ( anyone bashing your fellow blue family) I dont care who you are. You may want to stand away from the mirror when you throw stones. This whole board is like going back to highschool only worse. As a unbiased person in this situation that's right I'm just a simple St Petersburg resident I think it's disgusting the way the ST Petersburg officers can disrespect each other behind the keys of their computer when in the world we live in we should be looking up to the officers for setting examples, and not just examples for our youth but for every other person. You swore an oath to wear that uniform that doesn't just mean upholding the law means having integrity and part of having integrity is not being a tool bag to your fellow officers to your co-workers to the people who have your six every day they work with you and if they don't work with you and you're doing something like this, your pathetic. I hope everyone on this board grows up! I believe in our ability to stand united as a strong city. Prove me right, that officers can be the adults they need to be and set an example for the Society that we live in. I will always back the blue! P.s. my 17 year old showed me this sight. He wanted to be an officer becaise of a ST PETERSBURG officer. After showing me this he said " I would rather work at McDonald's then work with any of these people." Truly sad St.pete.
    Shaddddddddd up

Unregistered
    If your 17 year old is on leoaffairs St. Pete, he probably does need to be looking at McDonald’s as an option.

Unregistered
    timeline of events

ME has crush on ES
    ES gets AV as FTO
    AV bangs ES
    ME gets mad cuz sad
    AV gets JY as PO
    JY gets sad cuz AV is mean sometimes
    ME gets revenge by having JY tell on ME for being mean
    AV gets kicked out
    AV is still banging ES
    ME has JP as an ally since nobody likes him
    JP is horrible

That's where we're at boys.
    remember this circus? yikes.

Unregistered
    If your 17 year old is on leoaffairs St. Pete, he probably does need to be looking at McDonald’s as an option.
    So does your FTO

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011