Issues in FTO unit? - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Let's not forget BS from that group, the biggest idiot loose cannon they could have hired. The dept will end up on the news with a law suit from that guy. All liability with no benefit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's not forget BS from that group, the biggest idiot loose cannon they could have hired. The dept will end up on the news with a law suit from that guy. All liability with no benefit.
    say what you want about the guy.. i got no issue with him ... he works and he is not scared to get into stuff and he handles his zone and he backs it up . sounds like u got it out for him. he is a bit of a shit magnet but the guy works

Unregistered
    say what you want about the guy.. i got no issue with him ... he works and he is not scared to get into stuff and he handles his zone and he backs it up . sounds like u got it out for him. he is a bit of a shit magnet but the guy works
    nobody is questioning that he isn't a slug. he IS a loose cannon, he IS a jerk, and most importantly...the FTO's mentioned in this thread are banging or have banged their PO's.

If you think it's okay to be like that, or that it somehow makes this place a better department to work for, you've got issues yourself.

Unregistered
    nobody is questioning that he isn't a slug. he IS a loose cannon, he IS a jerk, and most importantly...the FTO's mentioned in this thread are banging or have banged their PO's.

If you think it's okay to be like that, or that it somehow makes this place a better department to work for, you've got issues yourself.
    Your on the internet hiding behind a keyboard like a scared little pu$$y passing judgement on everyone else and pointing out the issues they have? You might want to look in the mirror and see where the real problem is. What a duchebag.

Unregistered
    First it was just ftos sleeping during a shift, but now the allegations are sleeping with Pos. What's next, Pos moving in with ftos during the program? That would never happen.

Unregistered
    Your on the internet hiding behind a keyboard like a scared little pu$$y passing judgement on everyone else and pointing out the issues they have? You might want to look in the mirror and see where the real problem is. What a duchebag.
    shut up ME. pot. kettle. black.

Unregistered
    something tells me that JP and ME caught wind of the post and are now trying to defend their already stellar image that this department has of them.

for what it's worth - JP, people have bashed you since the minute your oafy a$$ came to this department. none of this should be newsworthy.

Unregistered
    Fact is the FTO unit has been soft since prior to 2005. No one has the courage to flunk anyone out anymore or step up for calls. Probably cause most ftos are afraid of some calls themselves.

Unregistered
    That's how I roll *****es!!!! If you don't like it you either lead follow or get the hell out of my way ---General Patton

--

Done1
    I don't know most of the people personally who are being spoken about on here. I have worked with JY though. Like everyone, I enjoy talking trash and poking fun. However, some of this stuff seems just mean and written just to hurt others. With all that being said, JY is a new officer, but he has sound decision making skills, he knows how to investigate offenses, he takes TONS of criticism in a very stoic way (way more than most ever would), he is willing to learn, he's trust worthy, he covers his area, and he would do whatever he needed to help a brother in blue. I hope in time he is judged by what he is, as opposed to whatever BS happened in the past. All of us sworn or not, have something in their past that is either blown out portion or twisted, and none of us wish it to follow us around everyday. Let's move forward and keep each other safe. Take care and be safe.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast