Pay raises a NO GO - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You took no oath to cry to your attorney and the media whenever you thought you could embarrass the Patrol. Stop patting yourself on the back with one hand and waving the flag with the other. You and your attorney care only about yourselves! You're not some heroes as you're purporting to be here.
    Well, when your agency sucks, and is violating the law and no one will listen.....who else can you call?

Unregistered
    You took no oath to cry to your attorney and the media whenever you thought you could embarrass the Patrol. Stop patting yourself on the back with one hand and waving the flag with the other. You and your attorney care only about yourselves! You're not some heroes as you're purporting to be here.
    The "Patrol" is not embarrassed. A few brass are, however. Most legislators, citizens and other LEOs appreciate the job entry level troopers do and recognize that the pay is lacking. Pay raises are not passed in AUGUST, they are passed in legislative session (spring of next year). Stop trying to intimidate with lies! A lot of the problems with the current administration are exemplified by your posts: Intimidate with lies and misinformation. The only person embarrassed is a paper pushers who make well over 100k a year and set quotas. The guy working SOAR somewhere RIGHT NOW to pay off the credit card bill that bought his kids new school supplies and clothes has nothing to be ashamed of. Now stop the lies and intimidation.

Unregistered
    Hey Public, I'm an FHP trooper. I didn't go to college but I want the same pay, actually higher pay, than a college graduate. I don't want supervisors to actually supervise me because they hurt my feelings. They need to know that I will always complain anonymously, either on this "Be A Coward" website or to the
    media who has journalist privilege or through my attorney who must also keep my name private. I will make fun of my fellow troopers because I don't believe in comradery. And, yes, the majority of troopers are just like me.
    Actually I know quite a few college educated troopers..most of them are planning on leaving for better paying employment. Its not about your opinion its about the public's opinion. As Troopers your boss is joe public. Right now joe public is pretty pissed off at the fact that they are being targeted for numbers purposes and that there is an award system in place for their taxation. Completely unethical and in American if you ask me. By the way its spelled cameraderie. Spell check comes with your phone. Best regards, a trooper with a degree.

Unregistered
    Actually I know quite a few college educated troopers..most of them are planning on leaving for better paying employment. Its not about your opinion its about the public's opinion. As Troopers your boss is joe public. Right now joe public is pretty pissed off at the fact that they are being targeted for numbers purposes and that there is an award system in place for their taxation. Completely unethical and in American if you ask me. By the way its spelled cameraderie. Spell check comes with your phone. Best regards, a trooper with a degree.
    You knock someone for misspelling camaraderie right after saying something is "in American." Your Phonenix degree is worthless.

Unregistered
    You knock someone for misspelling camaraderie right after saying something is "in American." Your Phonenix degree is worthless.
    Yes yes. It's Phoenix. How in American.

Unregistered
    The only thing targeting people is bad driving behavior. You do not have to hunt it, its everywhere. What is unethical is your failure to perform your job. You are getting paid by Joe Public to do a job, so get your dirty little college educated sewer hole out there and do it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234