Losers

Thread: Losers

Unregistered

Losers

Glad I left that place a bunch of poisonous idiots running around. Only issued equipment are key rings and AED's and still you morons can't get it right. And by the way Fagan is a rat snake.

Unregistered
    Who's really the loser that you come on this site and waste your time typing something. We're also glad that you left. It's funny how there hasn't been a whole lot of postings here only from SW, you are just jealous because now we have an a ICT team and you're not part of it. Haha!!!!

Unregistered
    How’s that ICT team going for you? I heard you guys work for peanuts like circus animals. At least if I put in all that hard work I get all the cool toys a percentage increase and believe it or not even a car. Who’s the loser now and has the last laugh and will see how long your chick sticks around with the money you’re making soon she’ll be by my side loser!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad I left that place a bunch of poisonous idiots running around. Only issued equipment are key rings and AED's and still you morons can't get it right. And by the way Fagan is a rat snake.
    I agree this ****ing place is worthless. Chief Caca doesnt give you loser anything but the **** and a little story to put you clowns to sleep. Lmaoo.
    Everyone has noticed all the brass and their new equipment and you losers dont get shit. I think you losers like no love to be treated that way.

Unregistered

Fiu ic who?

Watch out boys and gals big bad FIU ICT. 2/14 reference cat scratch bring out ICT on scene. We see that little tail when you guys have an event an SRT is out there. 😂😂

Unregistered
    What about them K9s’?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watch out boys and gals big bad FIU ICT. 2/14 reference cat scratch bring out ICT on scene. We see that little tail when you guys have an event an SRT is out there. 😂😂

Soooo.. you still work our details? Big bad county boys? What’s the matter, I thought you would be millionaires by now wearing brown.

But please, keep on coming back. We love to hear you boast about your paycheck WHILE working FIU 59s.