When is Llanes Leaving
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

When is Llanes Leaving

Rodolfo has been hired beginning October 27th as the Regional Sales Manager for Girl Scouts of America. He has come out with a new sales concept using thin mint cookies on your nutsack.

Unregistered
    The Girl Scout!! Congrats Chief but isn't the police explorer program connect to the American boys and girls Scout program? That's not good.

Unregistered
    October 10, 2017 is his last day

Unregistered
    He was extended to January 18

Unregistered
    My ignorant friends , he has been a good chief , be careful what you ask for, you might not really like the next one

Unregistered
    Well Thank God it's neither of the two blacks. Luis or Dennis.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rodolfo has been hired beginning October 27th as the Regional Sales Manager for Girl Scouts of America. He has come out with a new sales concept using thin mint cookies on your nutsack.
    That's brilliant; no wonder he was made chief. The question you must ask is: who is Francis favorite or will Francis and his city manager engage once again in the fraudulent "National Search?" Ultimately appointing one from within who, as Llanes, will keep the lid on the can of worms that is the Miami Police Department.

Unregistered

Cool White Power again !

Well Thank God it's neither of the two blacks. Luis or Dennis.
    Lets get a white anglo back as the chief,some of the the Cubans failed, the blacks ALWAYS fail, so lets reach out ! Who knows , maybe we can coax the Norseman ( Dave Magnusson ) back ? He would make a great chief .

Dennis "LEXUS" "22" Jackson shouldn't even be a cop, let alone a chief. He should have been fired ages ago over that stolen "22" he was driving around, and make no mistake, he KNEW it was stolen !!!!

Unregistered
    Lets get a white anglo back as the chief,some of the the Cubans failed, the blacks ALWAYS fail, so lets reach out ! Who knows , maybe we can coax the Norseman ( Dave Magnusson ) back ? He would make a great chief .

Dennis "LEXUS" "22" Jackson shouldn't even be a cop, let alone a chief. He should have been fired ages ago over that stolen "22" he was driving around, and make no mistake, he KNEW it was stolen !!!!
    The day's of white's running this department are long gone. Yes, it's sad and a disservices to all who dwell in Miami and work for it. I've been thru many chief's while here and everyone they promoted from within were just as bad as the one they replaced. Timothy for all his misgiving "drunk" was a pretty good chief. Yes, I know towards the end he was disliked by our FOP, staff, city hall and those who follow the before mentioned. I can't see anyone one currently, on staff that can lead us back towards professionalism or to get city hall out of the day to day operations of this place. Dave was old school and that's what we need but he's not a public specking kind of guy. It will be another Cuban or to throw a bone at the black community a black chief, if he at least lasted a year. Now, if Sessions the A.G. said that the mandates placed of police departments are being lifted. Our city used way too much, that our staff and department MUST reflex the community population. Will we FINALLY get good staff members and supervisors?

Unregistered
    I hear frank Fernandez is coming back you heard it here first

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast