Director Perez playing toy soldier. Police the community. Leave terrorism to feds

Unregistered

Director Perez playing toy soldier. Police the community. Leave terrorism to feds

What do yo do when you are loaded with steroids and your brain is only concerned about the next day's workout? Well, you go out and create a paramilitary SRT bureau and you dress them up in tight green garb to impress teeny boppers and wannabes.
    This is the case of our knucleheaded director who has totally disregarded police procedures in our neighborhoods and has decimated investigative bureaus to the detriment of our department.
    Perez, enough show boating! We need more personnel in the districts to fight crime. We do not need to spend millions in some perceived terrorism threat that never comes. That is a federal concernand crime not yours. Stop playing toy soldiers and do the job you don't deserve but just happen to occupy now!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...link=mainstage

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do yo do when you are loaded with steroids and your brain is only concerned about the next day's workout? Well, you go out and create a paramilitary SRT bureau and you dress them up in tight green garb to impress teeny boppers and wannabes.
    This is the case of our knucleheaded director who has totally disregarded police procedures in our neighborhoods and has decimated investigative bureaus to the detriment of our department.
    Perez, enough show boating! We need more personnel in the districts to fight crime. We do not need to spend millions in some perceived terrorism threat that never comes. That is a federal concernand crime not yours. Stop playing toy soldiers and do the job you don't deserve but just happen to occupy now!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...link=mainstage
    What can you expect from this director? He usurped the throne by bypassing more qualified candidates, he has not conducted an investigation, acted as affiant on a search warrant or wire and possibly hasn't even obtained a subpoena from the SAO in his entire career. Think of this place as an elephant herd without a matriarch. He cannot find water but he can surely hip hop and do push ups. A total flake.

Unregistered
    What can you possibly expect? He is dangerously unqualified, and look around at his pool of advisors. It is great to watch when they are all together. They motivate each other in that small group of 5. I have several months left and while I joined the best department in the country, I'm retiring from an amateurish large agency with a small town vision. It won't get me down though.

I've done my time and I will smile happily during the retirement presentation. As I shake his hand, it will not be from pride that the Director is saying goodbye to me, it will be from me saying goodbye to him and his MDPD. I can't wait to start driving westbound!!!

Unregistered
    I will shake the hands of those men and women who I actually respect and will miss seeing on a daily basis.

The Director and his group of unqualified afirmative action puppets are not worthy of that distinction.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What can you possibly expect? He is dangerously unqualified, and look around at his pool of advisors. It is great to watch when they are all together. They motivate each other in that small group of 5. I have several months left and while I joined the best department in the country, I'm retiring from an amateurish large agency with a small town vision. It won't get me down though.

I've done my time and I will smile happily during the retirement presentation. As I shake his hand, it will not be from pride that the Director is saying goodbye to me, it will be from me saying goodbye to him and his MDPD. I can't wait to start driving westbound!!!
    Friend, just be thankful you got to work the earlier part of your career in a great police department and were probably trained by mature FTOs with military backgrounds that may have included Korea and VietNam vets. Heck, I even worked with a guy at the Airport named Vinnie Farrell who was a WWIi veteran with a load of medals. He had enrolled in the Army with a fake dob at 16 to serve his country and I learned a load from him. Those were real men and there were a handful of women at the time too who could hold their own as well.
    Now as far as this director and his top echelon is concerned, they remind me of a group of middle school boys who have taken over their school and are playing pranks on the student body without repercussion. They are a total embarassment to our profession starting with our department store detective director who does not know his head from his arse.
    Please enjoy your retirement and know the few hard working cops who remain here thank you for your service. Make sure to give that punk director a FUC*#m smile when you shake his hand. The joke is on him.

Unregistered
    It's like being a new rich kid and becoming the owner of an NBA team, and trying to coach it yourself after firing all previous coaching staff. Then promoting the water boys and college interns to coaches. Against all odds, we will be great!

Except the head coach has a truly strong passion FOR DANCE.

Go MDPD. Go Juany. Bust a move!

Unregistered
    Que cacho maricon tenemos de director. No es pato pero sabe donde esta el agua. TRANSLATION: "We have such a qualified man in charge. Shame on all of you".