Who Is brian nord? - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your comment doesn't make much sense. The facts are on my side.

characterized by very widespread growth or extent : of, relating to, or constituting an epidemic the practice had reached epidemic proportions

http://www.nleomf.org/assets/pdfs/fa...illed-year.pdf

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-...ta/causes.html

Please show me the epidemic.
    An epidemic by your definition is evidenced by a widespread increase. The numbers for 2017 aren't out yet but they're holding steady with 2016 which saw a fifty percent increase over 2015 in police officers shot in the line of duty. Regardless, I've got work to do and you've got a tree to nap under. Peace out.

Unregistered
    https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016...2311482851234/

Actually, it was a 68% increase. Perfect time to be a stationary Target or sitting duck under a tree.

Unregistered
    Ken Jenne math hysteria at its finest. "X0X zone is showing a 100% increase in 21C's, I want answers!". Meanwhile it was an increase from 1 to 2 and the 10 year average is 5.

The point I'm trying to make is year-to-year doesn't tell the whole story and small sample numbers can sound a lot worse than they really are. The media love to play with numbers for their headlines.

The average over the past 10 years is 53 gun related deaths per year. So 2016 was 25% higher than the 10 year average. Not quite the attention grabber. It is also of note that 2016 was the third highest total over that timeframe.

2017 is down from 2016 so far and on course for well within the recent (10 year) range.

http://www.odmp.org/search/year/2017

I'm not trying to minimize the threat that we face everyday. Be alert and don't cancel your backup.

Unregistered
    Ken Jenne math hysteria at its finest. "X0X zone is showing a 100% increase in 21C's, I want answers!". Meanwhile it was an increase from 1 to 2 and the 10 year average is 5.

The point I'm trying to make is year-to-year doesn't tell the whole story and small sample numbers can sound a lot worse than they really are. The media love to play with numbers for their headlines.

The average over the past 10 years is 53 gun related deaths per year. So 2016 was 25% higher than the 10 year average. Not quite the attention grabber. It is also of note that 2016 was the third highest total over that timeframe.

2017 is down from 2016 so far and on course for well within the recent (10 year) range.

http://www.odmp.org/search/year/2017

I'm not trying to minimize the threat that we face everyday. Be alert and don't cancel your backup.

10 years ain't recent old timer. Take your hundred year graph and go make a climate change argument for Al Gore. You're such a burn out.

Unregistered
    10 years ain't recent old timer. Take your hundred year graph and go make a climate change argument for Al Gore. You're such a burn out.
    Facts hurt don't they? Is that the best you can do, call me an "old timer"?

Carry on with your fear mongering, chicken little. You have much more in common with Al Gore than I do.

Unregistered
    Facts hurt don't they? Is that the best you can do, call me an "old timer"?

Carry on with your fear mongering, chicken little. You have much more in common with Al Gore than I do.

I just turned your facts on your face. You're just like Hillary Clinton. You're oblivious to the truth. Yes, the facts did hurt you, and you pretended not to acknowledge it. Just like you pretend not to acknowledge a threat, or crime, as you hide under your tree. LOL, GO to the north pile and get an ice sample Al.

Unregistered
    I just turned your facts on your face. You're just like Hillary Clinton. You're oblivious to the truth. Yes, the facts did hurt you, and you pretended not to acknowledge it. Just like you pretend not to acknowledge a threat, or crime, as you hide under your tree. LOL, GO to the north pile and get an ice sample Al.
    Re-read what has been posted. You're resorting to name calling and ill-conceived political references when you've been proven wrong.

Unregistered
    Re-read what has been posted. You're resorting to name calling and ill-conceived political references when you've been proven wrong.
    What standard if proof are you referring to oh scared one? It sure ain't beyond a reasonable doubt, but since you don't make arrests your probably referring to the tree sitting standard of proof. You know the not a chance in hell of selling this bullsh!t standard.

Unregistered
    What standard if proof are you referring to oh scared one? It sure ain't beyond a reasonable doubt, but since you don't make arrests your probably referring to the tree sitting standard of proof. You know the not a chance in hell of selling this bullsh!t standard.
    I didn't realize this was a courtroom.

The information is right in front of your face and you're either too slow to get it or ignoring it. It's funny that you call me "scared" when this whole thing started over you shaking in your boots about gun related LEO deaths. You say 10 years is not recent enough but I cited 2017 statistics in that very same post (which you ignored or missed).

I'm not sure you know what you're even arguing about at this point.

Unregistered
    I didn't realize this was a courtroom.

The information is right in front of your face and you're either too slow to get it or ignoring it. It's funny that you call me "scared" when this whole thing started over you shaking in your boots about gun related LEO deaths. You say 10 years is not recent enough but I cited 2017 statistics in that very same post (which you ignored or missed).

I'm not sure you know what you're even arguing about at this point.
    How would you realize it was a courtroom. Do you even remember what a courtroom looks like? Shaking in my boots? LMAO... OK old timer you're alright, you win old timer, rest easy.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast