Who Is brian nord? - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok Sgt., nice how you come on here and try to defend yourself!
    Nothing wrong with putting bad guys in jail, I am all for that.

The last time I checked the administration will make your life miserable if you chase. So with that said why would you risk it???? And don't tell me because that's what I signed up for.
    Why would you risk chasing a bad guy? God, you're such a coward. I can't believe they let people like you wear this uniform. You're a f#cking embarrassment. Listen, in some state's just fleeing by itself is considered a forcible felony and they chase those cars until the wheels come off. They've written an overly strict pursuit policy at this agency. It has allowed too many criminals to get free passes and escape justice. But, as long as you're within the policy you're fine.

The problem is when you have administration looking to jam up cops on dumb policy violations, like what happened in Dania recently,for no other reason, than to exert their authority and they completely miss the big picture. Coward's afraid to take on bad guy's, in administration, are crippling to an agency.

Unregistered
    Occupied burglary...check your pursuit policy clown. He was good to go. Talk smack to his face and see what happens, if you have the courage. I'm sure that you don't.

Unregistered
    Without getting personal it is true that there is a huge disconnect between Desk Commanders and Road Patrol grunts and Sgts who carry the burden of this crime infested land we call Broward.

You can't kick the dog for chasing a wolf then yell at us for not doing enough to stop the wolves from attacking the public. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't, so now people are just fed up and retiring or resigning.

This is the mess we are in.

Unregistered
    Without getting personal it is true that there is a huge disconnect between Desk Commanders and Road Patrol grunts and Sgts who carry the burden of this crime infested land we call Broward.

You can't kick the dog for chasing a wolf then yell at us for not doing enough to stop the wolves from attacking the public. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't, so now people are just fed up and retiring or resigning.

This is the mess we are in.
    P#ssy deputies and p#ssy administratots are a disgrace and a dishonor to our uniform and everything we stand for. If you happen to sniff one of these coward's, run away from them, they'll bring you down and the organization down.

Unregistered
    Why would you risk chasing a bad guy? God, you're such a coward. I can't believe they let people like you wear this uniform. You're a f#cking embarrassment. Listen, in some state's just fleeing by itself is considered a forcible felony and they chase those cars until the wheels come off. They've written an overly strict pursuit policy at this agency. It has allowed too many criminals to get free passes and escape justice. But, as long as you're within the policy you're fine.

The problem is when you have administration looking to jam up cops on dumb policy violations, like what happened in Dania recently,for no other reason, than to exert their authority and they completely miss the big picture. Coward's afraid to take on bad guy's, in administration, are crippling to an agency.
    Funny, you call the previous poster a coward for saying why chase if the admin.. will hang you. You pretty much spelled out the same thing he was saying. This admin. Doesn't want you chasing even if it is within policy, so why bother.

Unregistered
    Funny, you call the previous poster a coward for saying why chase if the admin.. will hang you. You pretty much spelled out the same thing he was saying. This admin. Doesn't want you chasing even if it is within policy, so why bother.
    Because it's your job slug slime. Go back under your tree we don't need you.

Unregistered
    Because it's your job slug slime. Go back under your tree we don't need you.
    You go chase all the bad guys you big bad "CRIME FIGHTER".
    I hope when you are chasing all these BAD GUY'S you got your ball cap and tactical vest on.
    Make sure those arms are shaved real nice you never know when the media will show up on one of your chase's.

Unregistered

Angry His reputation follows him...

He's a total doosh who's been kicked out of every unit he been through or just moved along by districts who can't stand him and dont want him. He's sexist toward female deputies and CSAs, scolded and degraded deputies over the radio, he got a hard working really good deputy transferred and he couldnt keep his thoughts in his own big head but in front of others, he was fixated on what a big rack a female murder victim had. He doesn't play well with others at work and many wouldn't miss him if he left

mr Nord is done

Unregistered
    Which photo is the racist one over his desk in parkland the one of him and our president or is it the picture of him and Rudy Guliani. Which one is the racist photo douche. Be a man and confront the guy to his face if you have a problem with him.
    OK, brian :-)

Unregistered
    First of all who is bashing the guy for trying to put bad guys in jail. Look up the definition of pursuit you actually need to attempt to stop the bad guys for it to be a pursuit or FTY. Bottom line is bad guy went to jail, isnt that what were here for? Bunch of no facts babies on here. What do you come to work for everyday? A paycheck? We are supposed to come to work everyday hoping to get in a chase and put the bad guys away. If he takes a hit for doing his job, who wouldn't want a Sergeant that does that instead of sitting on the sidelines criticising and trying to jam up his guys for doing their jobs. Isn't that all everyone wants here is a boss that leads by example and isn't afraid to be a cop? Funny how people criticise sergeants for sitting around trying to jam up deputies for doing there jobs, and forgetting where they come from. Seems like he hasn't forgotten anything and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. I for one would love to work for a guy like that.
    OK, brian :-)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast