Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    mr Nord is done
    Ha ha ha ha

Lmao

Unregistered
    mr Nord is done
    Was it because he got into an unauthorized pursuit on the Sawgrass a few weeks ago. Saw him chasing that Porsche down the shoulder it was brilliant!!!

Unregistered
    The Nerd!!!

Unregistered
    mr Nord is done
    Oh boy, what did he do this time?

Unregistered
    Which photo is the racist one over his desk in parkland the one of him and our president or is it the picture of him and Rudy Guliani. Which one is the racist photo douche. Be a man and confront the guy to his face if you have a problem with him.

Unregistered
    Was it because he got into an unauthorized pursuit on the Sawgrass a few weeks ago. Saw him chasing that Porsche down the shoulder it was brilliant!!!
    First of all who is bashing the guy for trying to put bad guys in jail. Look up the definition of pursuit you actually need to attempt to stop the bad guys for it to be a pursuit or FTY. Bottom line is bad guy went to jail, isnt that what were here for? Bunch of no facts babies on here. What do you come to work for everyday? A paycheck? We are supposed to come to work everyday hoping to get in a chase and put the bad guys away. If he takes a hit for doing his job, who wouldn't want a Sergeant that does that instead of sitting on the sidelines criticising and trying to jam up his guys for doing their jobs. Isn't that all everyone wants here is a boss that leads by example and isn't afraid to be a cop? Funny how people criticise sergeants for sitting around trying to jam up deputies for doing there jobs, and forgetting where they come from. Seems like he hasn't forgotten anything and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. I for one would love to work for a guy like that.

Unregistered
    First of all who is bashing the guy for trying to put bad guys in jail. Look up the definition of pursuit you actually need to attempt to stop the bad guys for it to be a pursuit or FTY. Bottom line is bad guy went to jail, isnt that what were here for? Bunch of no facts babies on here. What do you come to work for everyday? A paycheck? We are supposed to come to work everyday hoping to get in a chase and put the bad guys away. If he takes a hit for doing his job, who wouldn't want a Sergeant that does that instead of sitting on the sidelines criticising and trying to jam up his guys for doing their jobs. Isn't that all everyone wants here is a boss that leads by example and isn't afraid to be a cop? Funny how people criticise sergeants for sitting around trying to jam up deputies for doing there jobs, and forgetting where they come from. Seems like he hasn't forgotten anything and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. I for one would love to work for a guy like that.
    You have a point but at the end of the day we have a policy and whether you agree with it or not we are expected to follow it. You as Supervisor are expected to set the example and if the example your setting is to violate policy because you don't agree with it then you shouldn't be a Supervisor.

Unregistered
    Ok Sgt., nice how you come on here and try to defend yourself!
    Nothing wrong with putting bad guys in jail, I am all for that.

The last time I checked the administration will make your life miserable if you chase. So with that said why would you risk it???? And don't tell me because that's what I signed up for.

Unregistered
    Its sad how someone is trashed for doing police work!

When I started, you were trashed for being a SLUG!

A lot of guys today, hide behind policy in order to justify there laziness. I am not saying one should violate policy!! This is because of poor hiring and focusing on college degrees. We are Blue collar workers, lets not fool ourselves.

Law Enforcement Officers have become "call takers" instead of "call makers"".

Its a shame!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast