Sgt McCool, wanna arm wrestle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredonhisway

Sgt McCool, wanna arm wrestle

Hey Morris, you want to arm wrestle? I better put my sports cup on before the match, I don’t want your hand accidentally falling into my lap.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredonhisway View Post
    Hey Morris, you want to arm wrestle? I better put my sports cup on before the match, I don’t want your hand accidentally falling into my lap.
    What did Morris do now? You would think he would eventually learn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What did Morris do now? You would think he would eventually learn.
    Open up another Puzzy investigation. Let’s see here, he investigates and shakes down some Puzzy, then the agency investigates and discovers Puzzy is good and it’s natural to want Puzzy. My man is cleared again. What’s the problem here?

I think they should investigate whoever decided to put Puzzy in police work. It’s too tempting for super cops. There’s nothing like scoring, cause d!ck control is boring!!!!!! Go Morris, Go Morris!!!

Unregistered

Prunch

With the swinger runnin the show, and Mctool pimpin the hoes, why can’t we have an orgy at the PSB every Sunday. We’ll call Sunday prunch. Puzzy and Brunch = PRUNCH.

Unregistered
    Open up another Puzzy investigation. Let’s see here, he investigates and shakes down some Puzzy, then the agency investigates and discovers Puzzy is good and it’s natural to want Puzzy. My man is cleared again. What’s the problem here?

I think they should investigate whoever decided to put Puzzy in police work. It’s too tempting for super cops. There’s nothing like scoring, cause d!ck control is boring!!!!!! Go Morris, Go Morris!!!
    Well at least this time it's in the district and he didn't drop his trainee off at the station then head south again, in the middle of his shift. Morris, Dude, tap it before or after work, on duty will get your certificate pulled by FDLE. I know, not that they have credibility at the moment with the way they handled Tony, but don't be the example they set.

Unregistered
    With the swinger runnin the show, and Mctool pimpin the hoes, why can’t we have an orgy at the PSB every Sunday. We’ll call Sunday prunch. Puzzy and Brunch = PRUNCH.
    Rumor is Mccool is going to be Tony’s driver

Unregistered
    Well at least this time it's in the district and he didn't drop his trainee off at the station then head south again, in the middle of his shift. Morris, Dude, tap it before or after work, on duty will get your certificate pulled by FDLE. I know, not that they have credibility at the moment with the way they handled Tony, but don't be the example they set.
    This guy has more lives than a cat

Unregistered
    I like how his victim get what ever they want, McCool is a fool but it takes two to play.

Unregistered
    I like how his victim get what ever they want, McCool is a fool but it takes two to play.
    He should be a politician with off of the sex scandals he’s been involved in

Unregistered
    This guy has more lives than a cat
    Who does this guy blow oh I mean know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast