Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The reason ghost's hang around I'd because dead people don't know they're dead, and retired people apparently don't know they're retired. If you've been here over ten years and all you want to do is sit under a tree it's probably time to go before you get yourself or someone else hurt. If you don't have the balls to tell the administration they're wrong when they're wrong then you're not doing them a favor either. You're just being a yes man and you're consenting to the problem. That's not being a leader. Leader's aren't afraid to speak their mind. If you're afraid of your bosses and you're afraid in the street and you want to sit under a tree get the f#ck out of here. For your own good and everyone else's.
What a Blow hard you are! Im sure you are one of those big mouth's at roll call that speaks his mind when a Deputy is wronged. Well since you act like a tough a$$, Im sure you marched right down to the Colonel's office and just gave them your 2 cents on the latest chase where the Deputy took a hit.......ain't that RIGHT??

That's a big NO, and how do we all know that???? Because you are a internet tough guy. Let me tell you something with BLM, body camera's and the rest of the B.S. That goes on here, I along with the rest of my zone partner's will find a nice shady spot and wait to be dispatched. Know just go F.O.