All I want is my 40 cal and a mag
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

All I want is my 40 cal and a mag

Now that Sig Sauer has issued a voluntary recall of the P320, can we go back to the M&P 40 until we find a replacement. Sig is now dealing with a multi-million dollar law suit by an officer that was shot after his holstered P320 discharged when it hit the ground. Sig states that the military version of the P320 is not affected by this issue. Sig is also dealing with multiple agencies around the country returning the P320's that they purchased for their officers.

Unregistered
    Why not go back to allowing us to choose from an approved list?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why not go back to allowing us to choose from an approved list?
    Because the GODS GIFT TO POLICE WORK know it all training Cpl (JD) doesn't want you to that's why. Same reason he banned the paddle holsters that we and thousands of other cops wore every day because HE doesn't like them. Good to know that one guy can determine what the other 999 can and cannot use. Still waiting for you to cite the example of a cop shot because of a failed paddle holster Jared. Let us know when you find one.

Unregistered
    Obama DOJ is ousted. We dont need to be following a 9mm FBI study during Obama's time. The truth of the matter is we are outgunned on the streets. Many departments are switching to .45s. If it was up to the previous president, we'd be carrying revolvers or worse yet, water guns. Training unit is doing us a disservice by switching us to a smaller round. I liked how they tried to justify it during in-service.

Unregistered
    So we get new guns that are bada$$ and people complain and want the pos smiths back? You've gotta be kidding me. Let me guess, you don't like the explorers either.

Unregistered
    Well, all of the street units should be in Tahoe's but that's a money thing so it is what it is.

Shot placement and multiple follow up rounds are more important than your super duper .45 hitting them one time. I'd rather have twice the ammo in my magazine.

Regardless of Obama being an idiot, the FBI got this one right.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/veI5NsDqG9E

Sig goes off by being struck with a hammer

Unregistered
    Just put out a list of a few approved guns in 9mm for god's sake. One gun doesn't fit all hands.

Unregistered

We need some new blood in training.

Can we get the dinosaurs and Cpl The Greatest thing to Law Enforcement out and get some new people into training. The training is getting old and boring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast