How are Commissioner Jordan's puppets Noel-Pratt and Patterson working for you?

Unregistered

How are Commissioner Jordan's puppets Noel-Pratt and Patterson working for you?

The most corrupt and misfit duet to ever work ar MDPD now lead our department to disaster. These two puppets will sell every confidential investigation to their benefactor politician Comm. Jordan. Watch your backs and don't be fooled by Patterson's bible. It is as hollow a book as his soul.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The most corrupt and misfit duet to ever work ar MDPD now lead our department to disaster. These two puppets will sell every confidential investigation to their benefactor politician Comm. Jordan. Watch your backs and don't be fooled by Patterson's bible. It is as hollow a book as his soul.
    I did hear when her sit is up she's running for mayor here and Oliver will run for commissioner

Unregistered

We are so lucky

We are soooooo lucky to have Pratt and JD , according to a newspaper article morale is up 50% since they got here and she created the Coffee with a Cop. The name sounds familiar to something similar that we used to have when the previous chiefs were here. Ummmm I wonder.

Unregistered
    We are soooooo lucky to have Pratt and JD , according to a newspaper article morale is up 50% since they got here and she created the Coffee with a Cop. The name sounds familiar to something similar that we used to have when the previous chiefs were here. Ummmm I wonder.
    Rightttttttttt because Brooklen was the best for the job? GTFOH what happened to him was a blessing in disguise moron. Stephan Johnson he was even better he was amazing? GTFOH. No chief will never satisfy everyone but I can bet my ass that Pratt will do 10'x better then all three of the Previous. What happen to those 3 was not by accident. Now if you have a problem go through ranks and become chief yourself if not moron retire.

Unregistered
    Rightttttttttt because Brooklen was the best for the job? GTFOH what happened to him was a blessing in disguise moron. Stephan Johnson he was even better he was amazing? GTFOH. No chief will never satisfy everyone but I can bet my ass that Pratt will do 10'x better then all three of the Previous. What happen to those 3 was not by accident. Now if you have a problem go through ranks and become chief yourself if not moron retire.
    Now you can enjoy the same quality of life as the citizens of Florida City. Because that is what you will be getting here from now on. You see, Comm. Jordan's brother Otis Wallace controls all of the dope and vice in Florida City and now his sister has handed him another playground in Miami Gardens. Patterson and Pratt were pushed for promotion by Jordan when they were at MDPD and they come here to cover drug dealing and every vice known to mankind. Feel bad for the lives of all the young children that will be impacted by this dynamic duo. You, of course, lack the historical knowledge and will be quite surprised when in some future date the feds come calling for Patterson and Pratt like they did for Pendleton and the rest of the rats at Opa-Locka.

Unregistered

Appointments

The newly appointed patrol Major is nice, but clueless. It is obvious she has only worked the academy and never been a supervisor or commander. She does not know anything about the jobs and roles of anyone above the rank of patrolman. This was one of the Chief's major appointments and it is not impressive. A great major removed and replaced with a essentially rookie patrol officer. Wow. I hope she's a quick learner. The Chief so far has been less than impressive in her appointments.

Unregistered
    Friends and family in FULL effect it seems. Didn't take long for that to happen