Is James now a member of UHURU?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sandman2017

Is James now a member of UHURU?

There is a Utube video with JM as a guest speaker at a racist rant Ubuffoon meeting in St. Pete blaming white people for the three teens that caused there own deaths.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman2017 View Post
    There is a Utube video with JM as a guest speaker at a racist rant Ubuffoon meeting in St. Pete blaming white people for the three teens that caused there own deaths.
    I saw that video. He is questioning the Sheriff's chase policy where PCSO deputies chase people without their emergency lights on and cause these wrecks. He is welcome in the black community, unlike Sheriff Gualtieri. Sheriff Gualtieri is too scared to show his face in south St. Pete without a battalion with him, and for good reason. When the city erupts on flames, you are going to wish you had a Sheriff with good relationships within the black community.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw that video. He is questioning the Sheriff's chase policy where PCSO deputies chase people without their emergency lights on and cause these wrecks. He is welcome in the black community, unlike Sheriff Gualtieri. Sheriff Gualtieri is too scared to show his face in south St. Pete without a battalion with him, and for good reason. When the city erupts on flames, you are going to wish you had a Sheriff with good relationships within the black community.
    I think since JM makes BG out to be a KKK member and hitler that a photoshopped pic of JM in BooHoo Roo garb wouldnt be too much to ask. The pics are funny I dont care who you are.

Unregistered
    The black community? The UHURU is a RACIST CULT you moron. A very small number who believe laws should not apply to them. They were not slaves, their parent were not slaves, their grandparents were not slaves yet they expect to be compensated like they were. The Sheriff IS the top law enforcement official in ANY county in Florida, any his Deputy's can go any where in any city at any time. The only other white guy in that video is running for Mayor of St. Pete and he and JM just aliened themselves with a racist cult.

Unregistered
    The black community? The UHURU is a RACIST CULT you moron. A very small number who believe laws should not apply to them. They were not slaves, their parent were not slaves, their grandparents were not slaves yet they expect to be compensated like they were. The Sheriff IS the top law enforcement official in ANY county in Florida, any his Deputy's can go any where in any city at any time. The only other white guy in that video is running for Mayor of St. Pete and he and JM just aliened themselves with a racist cult.
    All you have to do to identify who the racist "cults" are in Pinellas County is to read the racist comments posted by Pinellas County LEO's. Like this one.

Unregistered
    All you have to do to identify who the racist "cults" are in Pinellas County is to read the racist comments posted by Pinellas County LEO's. Like this one.
    Oooooooohhhhhhhh siiiiiiiiiick burn bruh. Someone get a bandage and some burn cream

Unregistered
    Bob is a bonafide member of the KKK. It's on JM website.

Unregistered
    You are obsessed with this UHURU thing. I never knew what it was until I came here and then finally took the time to google it, tonight. It's not even a thing... Who are they hurting? Leave those people and their solidarity marches/protests alone. 🙄

Unregistered
    You are obsessed with this UHURU thing. I never knew what it was until I came here and then finally took the time to google it, tonight. It's not even a thing... Who are they hurting? Leave those people and their solidarity marches/protests alone. 🙄

Shut up you dumb ******!! Go eat some fried chicken and watermelon. Wash it down with Colt 45

Unregistered
    Shut up you dumb ******!! Go eat some fried chicken and watermelon. Wash it down with Colt 45
    But I'm Casper white. 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast