I'm glad SWPD officers were witness of 8/7/17 Comm. Meetinf

Unregistered

I'm glad SWPD officers were witness of 8/7/17 Comm. Meetinf

Villanueva does not have backbone let alone the support of the current commission. He has isolated himself. I cannot mention not one city employee or officer other than Herbello and Hopwood that are Villanueva allies.

I might not be a Commissioner yet but I have more pull with this Commission and more support than Villanueva does. To those Villanueva allies, tread softly que your days are counted. 2019 is around the corner.

-Mejia

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Villanueva does not have backbone let alone the support of the current commission. He has isolated himself. I cannot mention not one city employee or officer other than Herbello and Hopwood that are Villanueva allies.

I might not be a Commissioner yet but I have more pull with this Commission and more support than Villanueva does. To those Villanueva allies, tread softly que your days are counted. 2019 is around the corner.

-Mejia
    papo posting abour swpd on an fiu site how sad and lonely

Unregistered

-Mejia
    So are you going to continue being a pot smoking deadbeat living in mommy's house until 2019?? Gee, that background should attract a lot of voters!

Unregistered

-Mejia
    Dude, are you retarded or what? You will NEVER be elected to anything. 8%. 8 freakin %! And all those were your mommy and fellow college students. Now that you are not enrolled anymore you won't even get the 8%! Why? You are a loser who can't separate reality from fantasy. You really need to focus on getting some kind of job so you can stop being a sissy and move out of mommys house like a man.