Now Hiring

Thread: Now Hiring

Unregistered

Now Hiring

NOW HIRING and no experience necessary! You only have a few weeks left to apply for the February 2018 class. Benefits: Take home car, all uniforms and accessories, 15 Sick Days, 13 Paid Holidays, State Health/Dental & Vision Insurance. Starting Salary: $38,273, SC LE Applicant with 3+ years of experience: $42,100, Lance Corporal: $46,309, Corporal: $53,173, Sergeant $59,885, First Sergeant $64,531, etc.
    APPLY TODAY: www.scdps.gov/SCTrooper
    For questions, please send email to schprecruiter@scdps.gov
    NOTE: Tattoo policy lifted!

Just saying
    The S/O needs to start here

Stop Employee Turnover

Unregistered

Talking

Eric can even follow it on Facebook....

Facebook page: MyEmployees

Unregistered
    Why would anyone want to work for ECSO. From what I see the deputies continuously get screwed...that's why there are about 5 of us leaving today for more money, better opportunity for growth and overall better morale! Greer and Dixon want to terminate everyone for doing their jobs., however, Greer should have been fired on the spot recently. I'm sure he would have terminated any of the road deputies for the same thing he did. I'm overwhelmed to be moving on to bigger and better job opportunities. With the recent promotions to Major and Captain for so many people, they could have used some of that money to help with pay raises for deputies that are actually working as a deputy. Good Bye ECSO!

Unregistered

Same ol sh*t

Greer still walking around like a bada$$, huh?

Unregistered
    Run away from this place as fast as you can. It's ****ed up beyond repair.

Unregistered
    What did TG do this time?

Unregistered
    We all know Greer Dixon and Custer are like getto cats with nine lives. Ingram and Hobbs too for that matter. What did he do this time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know Greer Dixon and Custer are like getto cats with nine lives. Ingram and Hobbs too for that matter. What did he do this time
    I thought all cats have 9 lives, ghetto cats are different? Haters will always hate, no matter who you are and where you stand. Please slam Hobbs all day long, he's worthless. Greer, Dixon and Custer have done their time and earned what they've achieved, I congratulate them on their success. You will discover one day, when you gain rank above trainee status, that it isn't easy climbing the ladder of success (again except worthless hobbs) without someone always trying to knock you down. The higher you go the more difficult the decisions and you're never correct in the court of public opinion. Here is my public opinion, YOU ARE WORTHLESS AH!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought all cats have 9 lives, ghetto cats are different? Haters will always hate, no matter who you are and where you stand. Please slam Hobbs all day long, he's worthless. Greer, Dixon and Custer have done their time and earned what they've achieved, I congratulate them on their success. You will discover one day, when you gain rank above trainee status, that it isn't easy climbing the ladder of success (again except worthless hobbs) without someone always trying to knock you down. The higher you go the more difficult the decisions and you're never correct in the court of public opinion. Here is my public opinion, YOU ARE WORTHLESS AH!!!!!
    Greer, Dixon and Custer have earned it?? Really? You're ****ing retarded! They all sold out and have become what they despised as Deputies. All three have questionable pasts and they each know well what I'm talking about. Take your bullshit elsewhere, they're a big part of the problem now.