Sheriff Torpedoes James Mclynas - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't custody interference a felony? This is assuming there was a court order saying she wasn't to pick their kid up from the school... Sounds like y'all were aiding someone with commiting a felony. Seems like it was a willfully malicious act meant to deprive Dad of custody.

Must be nice. I need to get a job that rewards me with excuses or PTO whenever I act like an @s*#0!e. 😭
    James it sounds like you have acting like an asshole down to a science. It must come naturally for you. If being an asshole were a crime you would be charged with a capitol offense.

Unregistered
    James it sounds like you have acting like an asshole down to a science. It must come naturally for you. If being an asshole were a crime you would be charged with a capitol offense.
    I'm not James, you moron, you.

Unregistered
    I'm not James, you moron, you.

Please narrow " moron " down. This term accounts for 95% of PCSO members no adays.

Unregistered
    I was there when we did a 10-16 at the school where James' kid attended. I thought something was not quite right because dispatch said Martin was the one that called it in and he wasn't even there. When we got there James was in a meeting with the school staff and the SRO and nothing was going on. But one of Martin's cohorts made a big show and jacked with James a little bit while we let his ex run off with the kid she was not supposed to take from the school. We were all then told not to file any report. I didn't say anything at the time, but I let them all know I thought it was total bullshit. Still do.
    McLynas has a 10-31-13 court order posted online where the Pinellas court determined that the mother was a homicide threat to the child. Yet, you morons went to the school to help Paul Martin's dangerous skank steal the child from the safe father and hand her over to the mother who the Guardian Ad-Litem testified was a homicide threat and was emotionally and physically abusing this same child??????????????????????????????????????? WTF is the matter with you bass-turds! Endanger my child like that and I would be just as Teed off as James apparently is, and for dam good reason.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3298...-31-13-Hearing

Unregistered
    Sheriff Bob to press, "James Mclynas is an idiot," in response to a reporter trying to push the chasing without lights BS. I got wood on that one. James, BG will be sheriff for a long time, good luck in 2020 with your circus run for sheriff again. They didn't even put out campaign signs to run against you last time. He gave the press about five seconds of air for your BS and he swept you away as a nobody and a moron like shooting away a gnat. Love it!!!!!!
    If Gauliere is a good chie

Unregistered

Gaultiere please resign

Why does the Sheriff continue to hire cops who break the law. I have lived in pinco for 25 years and these are the worst copsI have ever even heard of...... Why does the Sherrif have to fire people constantly, and we still get the bottom of the barrel. They gangstalk, they lie, they stand by while children drown ( and then put on a dog and pony show with their dash cam, they shoot unarmed people,?they abuse people while in handcuffs, they insult the dead,, these men are are criminals and cowards of the worst kind. Gaultiere is poor leader who is running a criminal enterprise and should resign. The crime rate among gaultieres gang is about 3 times more than the general population. Your chance of being murdered by one of these idiots is about 10 times the chance of being hurt by a terrorist. Wait a minute… Maybe these guys are the terrorists? You stalk a guy for five years because a cops wife bangs her lawyer? Gaultieres "men" know they can assault people and violate their rights and their gang boss will protect them. Really? The chief suspends officers for assaulting citizens? How about a zero tolerance policy for your criminal cops and the ones who protect them. Please resign so we at least can have a chance of being served and protected as opposed to being stalked, murdered ,assaulted ,and having our rights violated? Just take a look at YouTube .......your departments criminality is constant and relentless under your cowardly leadership and shows no signs of letting up under your poor and ineffective leadership.

Unregistered
    Take you meds and an English class.

Unregistered
    Why does the Sheriff continue to hire cops who break the law. I have lived in pinco for 25 years and these are the worst copsI have ever even heard of...... Why does the Sherrif have to fire people constantly, and we still get the bottom of the barrel. They gangstalk, they lie, they stand by while children drown ( and then put on a dog and pony show with their dash cam, they shoot unarmed people,?they abuse people while in handcuffs, they insult the dead,, these men are are criminals and cowards of the worst kind. Gaultiere is poor leader who is running a criminal enterprise and should resign. The crime rate among gaultieres gang is about 3 times more than the general population. Your chance of being murdered by one of these idiots is about 10 times the chance of being hurt by a terrorist. Wait a minute… Maybe these guys are the terrorists? You stalk a guy for five years because a cops wife bangs her lawyer? Gaultieres "men" know they can assault people and violate their rights and their gang boss will protect them. Really? The chief suspends officers for assaulting citizens? How about a zero tolerance policy for your criminal cops and the ones who protect them. Please resign so we at least can have a chance of being served and protected as opposed to being stalked, murdered ,assaulted ,and having our rights violated? Just take a look at YouTube .......your departments criminality is constant and relentless under your cowardly leadership and shows no signs of letting up under your poor and ineffective leadership.
    Dear little ANTIFA jackass,

I love your writing skills. I’m a big fan of 5th grade term papers. You would probably get a C. But you know what? You may be right. So what are gonna do about this massive conspiracy at this triple accredited agency? Wait, let me guess. Rant on a blog. Wow little keyboard warrior, you are changing the world one key stroke at a time.

P.S.

Pssstt. James (whisper voice). We know it’s you. Put the foil hat back on your head crazy guy. The death rays from space are getting thru.

Unregistered
    Dear little ANTIFA jackass,

I love your writing skills. I’m a big fan of 5th grade term papers. You would probably get a C. But you know what? You may be right. So what are gonna do about this massive conspiracy at this triple accredited agency? Wait, let me guess. Rant on a blog. Wow little keyboard warrior, you are changing the world one key stroke at a time.

P.S.

Pssstt. James (whisper voice). We know it’s you. Put the foil hat back on your head crazy guy. The death rays from space are getting thru.
    Psstt thanks for the support. I think I know that you're a Bob bung hole licker.

Unregistered
    Psstt thanks for the support. I think I know that you're a Bob bung hole licker.
    Psssst, hundreds of thousands strong dumbass. Check the last election results. You’re a real smart one.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast