Sheriff Torpedoes James Mclynas - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Like I said before...

These kids were playing 'ghost ride the whip' as well as stop and go, on a road that is filled to the brim with entrances to neighborhoods and doctor offices. My dentist and GP are both on Tampa Rd and I often take it to bring my son to the pediatrician in PH. These kids could've easily slammed into anyone leaving or entering those communities and they probably would've killed someone on impact.

I asked my ex today about the situation and he said exactly what I said earlier, which is that they're trained to stop the threat. He trained in Pinellas, so I'm going to assume that he had the same exact training as these guys here and I don't think it varies much state to state. The question is, at WHAT point are their actions considered a credible threat? 60, 70, 85mph in a 40? 100... 117? Screw the fact that they were in stolen cars... What about the fact that they were fleeing from just having burglarized innocent people? Didn't they just leave from a house where one of the teens put a gun in the face of another before going on an all new crime spree?

These weren't regular teenagers practicing regular teenager defiance, they were already arrested (repeatedly) for crimes that most adults would be looking at 20+ year sentences for. Assaults, robberies, burglaries in occupied dwellings... It takes a special kind of @#$**** to speed at such high levels and break into homes when people are there.

The cop who followed those kids probably saved a handful of people from being killed by them in the future. I'm more upset that nobody's talking about the guy who was hit. I'm surprised he's alive today.

Unregistered

One more thing...

WTF is with all of the name calling? Why is the sheriff disregarding McLynas as an idiot or crazy? You'd think there would be more diplomacy coming from him.

It's not like McLynas is ALWAYS wrong. His views may be anti-police, but he's obviously got a reason for having issues with Pinellas police officers (from multiple agencies). Why can't you guys just leave well enough alone and try to understand why he's pissed? Talks about getting BJ's from his ex wife or his sex life are irrelevant to the dialogues that are being had on this site.

I come here every few weeks and it reads like a group of infants arguing over who should get the biggest cookie. I really hope you're not this vindictive or antagonistic when you're patrolling citizens. God knows are jail is already filled with so much petty already. You guys need a paid vacay if you're feeling cynical... $25+ an hour is decent enough for you to not take this so seriously when you're off work. Smh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF is with all of the name calling? Why is the sheriff disregarding McLynas as an idiot or crazy? You'd think there would be more diplomacy coming from him.

It's not like McLynas is ALWAYS wrong. His views may be anti-police, but he's obviously got a reason for having issues with Pinellas police officers (from multiple agencies). Why can't you guys just leave well enough alone and try to understand why he's pissed? Talks about getting BJ's from his ex wife or his sex life are irrelevant to the dialogues that are being had on this site.

I come here every few weeks and it reads like a group of infants arguing over who should get the biggest cookie. I really hope you're not this vindictive or antagonistic when you're patrolling citizens. God knows are jail is already filled with so much petty already. You guys need a paid vacay if you're feeling cynical... $25+ an hour is decent enough for you to not take this so seriously when you're off work. Smh
    Feel free not to return

Unregistered
    I don't think that backing is the key. McLynas was only 135k votes away from the win last election with literally no campaign to speak of. His message resonated with about 10% of the entire population of PC, and would have likely resonated with a lot more had they heard the platform he offered. In three years he should have no problem painting BG as the bumbling mastermind behind a corrupt agency full of misfits, killers, wife beaters, perverts, liars, and rejects from other departments. There are a lot of people in whose minds the shine of the badge is severely tarnished, and they don’t take much convincing. He doesn’t have to convince ALL of Pinellas County, just another 15% to 20% of Pinellas County. Even staunch police supporters are finding it harder to back the blue in light of numerous recent country wide and local events. By the time the election heats up, McLynas will have a huge pile of major screw ups to point to.

McLynas offers no marijuana enforcement at a time when Tallahassee and the PCBOC think it’s a wise idea to go against the 71% of the voters who want medical Marijuana and the 55% that agree with total legalization and who support an end to the failed war on drugs. They are trying to regulate medical marijuana back to its illegal status and many are taking note that the political system simply does not work or listen to the will of the people. Look at the blow back Sessions is getting for his stance on stiffer pot enforcement.

That's also what got Trump elected, but he is focusing on the local level. He offers an end to policing for profits, bullshit traffic citations and victim-less crimes. He is talking about implementing a law enforcement agency that the people of Pinellas aren't terrified of having them appear in their rear view mirror. Who doesn't want that, other than cops?

He is also offering to slash tax spending on jails, police, courts and other segments that are bleeding taxpayers dry for a fake "epidemic" of car thefts, (that BG himself admitted in that press conference were "way down"), the manufactured opiod epidemic, the manufactured "war on police" and all of the other scams the police industry use to steal more tax payer's money. You can't arrest your way out of an addiction issue, but BG still thinks you can.

Crime is UP under BG. Racism in the PCSO is UP under BG and PCSO will continue as always to give McLynas a steady stream of misfits ****ing up to keep the pressure on. St. Pete is just one Michael Brown away, or one Mary Knowles (for the white people) away from imploding.

Meanwhile, BG has to hope and pray that his phone doesn't ring every dam night like it did Sunday Morning. He has to get up in front of the media and hope that they don't notice that he failed to point out exactly where the deputy that was chasing the Explorer "made a u-turn" on the map. He has to prey that somebody isn't smart enough to figure out that both the Explorer AND the Sebring both traveled all the way to US 19, and the cop that was supposedly between the two cars did too. Street smart kids don’t blow through a red light at 120mph on US 19 unless they ARE being chased. OMG! Did the cop panic after he realized he was doing an illegal chase without his lights on, saw the accident he caused and started to flee the scene before realizing that he might be caught on GPS or cameras! THEN made a U-turn? Was is Skaggs AGAIN!?

BG has to keep the lid on the PCSO pressure cooker, while James, he gets to sit back and watch the circus and pick off the strays. With his 100k votes from the last election, he won't have too much trouble picking up support, or that remaining 135k votes. Night BG, sleep tight.
    James, if you win even 40% of the votes I'll orally pleasure you. All the way. And neither will ever happen you BA52 on the loose.

Unregistered
    Do you have any examples of this occurring in Pinellas County where there was NO chase or LEO anywhere near the offending vehicle? At a red light for a major intersection?
    Just about nightly in St Pete dumb ass.

Unregistered

The Mclynas Plan

Comrades, my plan as Sheriff is as follows:

No More Chasing - if deputies don't chase kids joy riding no one dies. In fact if deputies stop trying to stop them for these non violent felonies they would never run. They would eventually park the stolen car somewhere and that would be it. Therefor we are selling the helicopters, getting rid of Zk9's and traffic units.

No more Arresting - no more public harassment by deputies. We will only arrest violent felons and no one else.

No More Guns - deputies with guns just cause criminals to be more violent, so the guns go too.

Sadly this is pretty much what this dumbass wants.

Unregistered
    Feel free not to return
    Nah, I'd rather continue to visit on occasion, just so that I'm able to see how the mentality of some of "PCSO's Finest" really ticks.

Don't you have lives to save, ticket quotas to catch or bums to bother? It must be a super crappy reality you're living in when this is your daily dose of interaction on the interwebz. Besides... if he's as crazy or idiotic as you claim, then your penchant for antagonism speaks volumes about your character. Or the
    lack thereof. 🤗

Unregistered
    Comrades, my plan as Sheriff is as follows:

No More Chasing - if deputies don't chase kids joy riding no one dies. In fact if deputies stop trying to stop them for these non violent felonies they would never run. They would eventually park the stolen car somewhere and that would be it. Therefor we are selling the helicopters, getting rid of Zk9's and traffic units.

No more Arresting - no more public harassment by deputies. We will only arrest violent felons and no one else.

No More Guns - deputies with guns just cause criminals to be more violent, so the guns go too.

Sadly this is pretty much what this dumbass wants.
    I watched his press conference and that was not what he said at all. So why the lies? Oh, Bob lies so let's everyone join in? LOL

From the message I got, if you chase, then chase. If you say you are not going to chase, then DON'T chase. But whatever you do, don't chase without flipping on the blue lights and endangering everyone on the road and then lie about the fact that you WERE chasing. Doesn't sound crazy to me at all. In fact, it sounds pretty dam logical. What sounds crazy is Sheriff Bob lying about it, and you assholes trying to claim he is saying stuff he is not saying. Grow the **** up, you are supposed to be professionals.

Unregistered
    "No More Chasing - if deputies don't chase kids joy riding no one dies. In fact if deputies stop trying to stop them for these non violent felonies they would never run. They would eventually park the stolen car somewhere and that would be it. Therefor we are selling the helicopters, getting rid of Zk9's and traffic units.

Sadly this is pretty much what this dumbass wants."

I also watched the Sheriff's press conference and what he SAID these boys were doing with these cars is "In fact if deputies stop trying to stop them for these non violent felonies they would never run. They would eventually park the stolen car somewhere and that would be it." Sheriff Bob specifically talked about how they would just park them at an apartment complex and leave them and nobody got hurt or killed! So, what's wrong with that versus chasing them and killing a bunch or people? Has Sheriff Bob had his deputies combing all apartment complexes and seizing the stolen cars he finds before they are taken out on the roads? That would be a great start. Or how about when he finds the stolen cars, he sets up surveillance and catches them when they come back before they take off by disabling the cars and waiting until the kids get in them? So many choices for intelligent use of law enforcement. But, nah... lets just chase them without the blue lights and hope they wreck.

Oh, and I and probably EVERYONE else in Pinellas would be on board with that "no more public harassment by deputies" thing. And also that "We will only arrest violent felons and no one else" and stop harassing people and stealing their money over traffic tickets too. But as I read your comment, you WANT to publicly harass people and steal their money. Thanks for making the choices clearer.

Unregistered
    This guy has split personality disorder the way the talks to himself as several people. It's very sad& most normal folks like the police. Ask trump about the silent majority

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast