Sheriff Torpedoes James Mclynas - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact that BG even referenced JM proves that he is getting under his skin. JM has uncovered, and exposed some serious issues here to the media and despite what everyone says BG considers him a threat. JM is a election threat of a different kind. If he keeps uncovering wrong doing , and bad deputies which accounts for 75% of the agency that may put a damper on who votes for BG. JM has already proven that BG runs a agency full of corruption , mismanagement, and personnel that are hired as a last resort. BG looks like someone who cant patrol his own department. JM may be a assclown but hes doing a great job of making the agency look like a 3 ring circus.
    No JM doesn't get under his skin. BG simply stated the truth. JM is mentally unstable. Anyone who compares BG to Hitler seriously needs help. Because not all his dogs are barking.

Unregistered
    No JM doesn't get under his skin. BG simply stated the truth. JM is mentally unstable. Anyone who compares BG to Hitler seriously needs help. Because not all his dogs are barking.
    Regardless JM does a great job of proving what a failure of a agency PCSO is. Thank god I retired back when we actually had good apples. Now its all rotten eggs. JM may be 20 like you say but hes not dumb and frankly the photoshop pics are hillarious.

Unregistered
    Regardless JM does a great job of proving what a failure of a agency PCSO is. Thank god I retired back when we actually had good apples. Now its all rotten eggs. JM may be 20 like you say but hes not dumb and frankly the photoshop pics are hillarious.
    If your retired no harm in saying who you are then right?

Unregistered
    JM lives in a nice place on Indian Shores steps from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Where do you call home? Do you think he cares what you say or think of him? You guys probably live in some skank run down apartment complex where u get a discount because you park your ugly police car there
    There you are James!! I was wondering what was taking you so long. "Nice place in Indian Shores". I almost spit up my steak dinner. That's funny! I know you've had a tough life, growing up poor, getting beat up in school, having to change your name, getting a bj from a tranny, etc. Hopefully you can quit paying rent and afford a nice home after a few more car title frauds. You really need a hobby beside child molestation. Good luck in 2020. 'Ol Bob didn't have to put up sign 1 last go around and slapped you around like a little *****.

Unregistered
    Word is that records got hit with a dozen new records requests today. Stuff like the document and records Car1 used to come to the official position on behalf of the Sheriff's office for each one of the separate comments he made. Basically he will have two choices, admit he has no evidence to back up the statements he made, or provide the documents proving the statements he made. Should be interesting. Car1 has a legal right to his opinion and slams McLynas all of the time, but it wasn't too bright to do it in full uniform, standing in front of the star and giving a press conference as an official statement on behalf of a governmental agency. That's slander and defamation unless he has the documents to prove his claims such as a medical diagnosis. Proof is an absolute defense to defamation, but that forces Car1 to prove it. He was not speaking as an individual he was speaking as a public officer on behalf of the agency. Then Car1 converted into libel when he published them on the facebook page. McLynas has been dying to get Gualtieri into a week long deposition and Car1 may have just handed him the golden ticket to do it. My guess is he will file suit and not care if he wins or not as long as he get's Car1 under oath on the hot seat. Not too bright Car1.

Unregistered
    By the way Bob's faced wrinkled up like he was sucking a lemon as soon as the McLynas name was mentioned, I would say he is WAY under his skin. LOL

Unregistered
    By the way Bob's faced wrinkled up like he was sucking a lemon as soon as the McLynas name was mentioned, I would say he is WAY under his skin. LOL
    Not to mention.... now McLynas is being quoted by multiple members of the press! I always root for the underdog, especially when he is as scrappy as McLynas.

Unregistered
    And when did you retire salty dog. Times change and we must embrace that. Granted i don't agree with everything BG has done. But he has done a lot of great thingsn just because you ran without impunity during the Coleman/Rice years doesn't make you a "good apple" in fact it's makes you a large portion of the problem.

Unregistered
    Word is that records got hit with a dozen new records requests today. Stuff like the document and records Car1 used to come to the official position on behalf of the Sheriff's office for each one of the separate comments he made. Basically he will have two choices, admit he has no evidence to back up the statements he made, or provide the documents proving the statements he made. Should be interesting. Car1 has a legal right to his opinion and slams McLynas all of the time, but it wasn't too bright to do it in full uniform, standing in front of the star and giving a press conference as an official statement on behalf of a governmental agency. That's slander and defamation unless he has the documents to prove his claims such as a medical diagnosis. Proof is an absolute defense to defamation, but that forces Car1 to prove it. He was not speaking as an individual he was speaking as a public officer on behalf of the agency. Then Car1 converted into libel when he published them on the facebook page. McLynas has been dying to get Gualtieri into a week long deposition and Car1 may have just handed him the golden ticket to do it. My guess is he will file suit and not care if he wins or not as long as he get's Car1 under oath on the hot seat. Not too bright Car1.
    You want proof he's a wack job. Look at his Facebook photos. Anyone who compares a man to a scumbag who committed mass killings of Jews, is clearly insane. Clealy you don't know d*ck about history.

Unregistered
    Honestly who gives a flying F about public records request. Let that slimball pull every case he wants. If he's got the money "transferency tax" which is regulated by the FSS not PCSO then let him spend his money. The majority of folks working at PCSO are hard working folks trying to make a difference. For James to say otherwise is a fabrication of the truth to push his own pathetic agenda.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast