Sheriff Torpedoes James Mclynas - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James, if you win even 40% of the votes I'll orally pleasure you. All the way. And neither will ever happen you BA52 on the loose.
    Hey Paul Martin, the last time you offered to do that to McLynas you didn't put ANY restrictions on the BJ. LOL

Unregistered
    This guy has split personality disorder the way the talks to himself as several people. It's very sad& most normal folks like the police. Ask trump about the silent majority
    Ahh the pathetic lack of investigation skills of the PCSO at work.

Unregistered
    This has to be some kind of psychotic break. I mean his wife was had in every possible way by a man who happened to be a deputy. Get over it James, all of your online attacks and insults wont make what she did go away.

Unregistered
    This has to be some kind of psychotic break. I mean his wife was had in every possible way by a man who happened to be a deputy. Get over it James, all of your online attacks and insults wont make what she did go away.
    I know James. I know his Ex. He kicked that skank to the curb long before Martin and his friends passed her around. He could give a shit what happened to her then, or now. What he IS pissed off about, is how multiple PCSO deputies harassed him, followed him, issued citations to him, called in false reports about him, made false CPI reports against him and had him falsely arrested. I don't blame him for what he is doing and I wish him much success in achieving his goals regarding the PCSO.

Unregistered

Wot? 🤷

This guy has split personality disorder the way the talks to himself as several people. It's very sad& most normal folks like the police. Ask trump about the silent majority
    Boy oh boy, are you an endless supply of idiocy. So you're thinking that I am James and James is me? So "James" (not), logged online here just to argue with himself about himself being wrong about the 3 kids in the car?

LOL whatever helps you sleep at night, Dude. I may not agree with his opinion on this particular issue, but I can agree that his point is valid about you being a nitwit. I don't know how many times I need to tell you that we are not the same person. I said it before and I'll say it again... Your investigative skills are subpar and you have no place judging any situation that could result in innocent people being brought up on bogus charges.

Unregistered
    What he IS pissed off about, is how multiple PCSO deputies harassed him, followed him, issued citations to him, called in false reports about him, made false CPI reports against him and had him falsely arrested. I don't blame him for what he is doing and I wish him much success in achieving his goals regarding the PCSO.
    ^^^ A quick Google search gave me the same viewpoint. FaceTimed with someone yesterday who told me that police departments nationwide are about to be retraining to make department shifts on the way officers are interacting. He told me the veterans are starting to cash out in record numbers because they can't police the way they want to and aren't interested in holding hands or singing kumbaya...😂

Sounds like (some of) PCSO's finest are in dire need of that deescalation and sensitivity retraining. Especially the ones who can't comprehend why McLynas is fighting back against the system. I guess some people like it better to kick a dog when it's down and cannot fight back. Shame really. 💁

Unregistered
    As an outsider, not in law enforcement or related to your department, this is quite comical. I truly believe that this yahoo James guy is making multiple posts to cry about his story. Anyway. Carry on and thanks for the entertainment.

Unregistered
    Nah, I'd rather continue to visit on occasion, just so that I'm able to see how the mentality of some of "PCSO's Finest" really ticks.

Don't you have lives to save, ticket quotas to catch or bums to bother? It must be a super crappy reality you're living in when this is your daily dose of interaction on the interwebz. Besides... if he's as crazy or idiotic as you claim, then your penchant for antagonism speaks volumes about your character. Or the
    lack thereof. 🤗
    Glad to see you took a break from materbaiting and watching cop block to post 👍🏻

Unregistered
    Glad to see you took a break from materbaiting and watching cop block to post 👍🏻
    I understand this may come as a surprise to you, but there are people (me) capable of free thought who dually support the institution of law enforcement AND hold the bad cops accountable. You might not be a j*ck**s offline, but you certainly appear to be one here. 💅🏼

Same goes for McLynas. I am capable of respectfully disagreeing with one stance he takes whilst supporting others. Maybe you should learn how to interact with people before subjecting the lot of local society to your crappy demeanor. Food for thought. 💭

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast