Major Um Ramos and Commander Freddy Cruz! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Social Media is right. Nick will be the next chief ! Ok let's do a roll call on all our FAGS. Freddy, Tommy Reyes , can we name a few more ?
    Forget the lesbians, we have too many to name. So any others ?
    Yep, let's name some other fags. Soon all the staff will be queer

Unregistered
    Social Media is right. Nick will be the next chief ! Ok let's do a roll call on all our FAGS. Freddy, Tommy Reyes , can we name a few more ?
    Forget the lesbians, we have too many to name. So any others ?
    Ortiz , Logo y el Beltran

Unregistered
    Who cares. You must be one of the fags that's in the closet and jealous that they keep getting promoted. Come out the closet and maybe you will get promoted. That's what I did and that's why I keep getting promoted. Hope to be the next black chief.

Unregistered

Qualidade avenida

Who cares. You must be one of the fags that's in the closet and jealous that they keep getting promoted. Come out the closet and maybe you will get promoted. That's what I did and that's why I keep getting promoted. Hope to be the next black chief.
    Lugo you are a piece of shit trying to give that kid crap, he is doing a good job in his position. Plus only closeted gays like you say fag in a derogatory manner

Unregistered
    Dennis " LEXUS " Jackson no doubt ! On the other hand , he probably had someone write this for him, as the chimp can't spell or write a correct sentence. Didn't know Reverand LEXUS was GAY ?

Unregistered
    Probably butt phuqueing one another.

Two Cents

Holy Cow...................

You cant make shit like this up. Someone should get a writer and a producer and make a movie about this place. I would be a great comedy. We could call it "Welcome to Miami, the city of shit....... "

Unregistered
    Who's next the guy in charge of the Gym?!

Unregistered
    So what if they are homosexual, this department has changed since the seventies they use to be a minimum height standard they would never been hired before but those days are gone , this is a new department learned to live with it or move on

Unregistered

Unhappy Where are all the REAL policeMEN at today ? No more FAGS please

So what if they are homosexual, this department has changed since the seventies they use to be a minimum height standard they would never been hired before but those days are gone , this is a new department learned to live with it or move on
    Another weak FAG type above. Geeez what happened to all the real men , did they retire in the 90s ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12