Miami condom exchange program

Unregistered

Miami condom exchange program

WOW I dont believe such thing about the needle exchange program here in Miami funded or spear headed by UM doctors and doctors throughout the USA. Ortiz is correct fighting this program and looking out for the community and us Miami Police Officers. We may disagree with him but he has been the greatest FOP president weve had everrrrrrr. He needs to be our Chief one day and possibly City Mayor. We all know this but this department is full of envious haters who want the worst for each other. We love to see our own loose a body part or get arrested. We are our own enemy!!!

Ortiz please continue fighting for us and the people we serve. One day I will come forward and tell You who I am once I get promoted off this list. I'm low key and always under the radar, but I see who are the postalitas always taking 15's or avoiding 17's and complicated calls. I've always beenon patrol so trust me I know who these wannabes and cowards are.

You are an insparation to all of us and I hope YOU continue to excel and become captain or chief soon!!!

Okay, going back to the title: These mainstream idiots want the community to bring used semen filled condoms in exchange for new wrapped ones, so we can safely penetrate more!!!!! Lets encourage lots of sexxxxxxxx.

Okay, community bring all spent bullet casings in exchange for new live rounds, so we can safely shoot more people!!! Lets encourage more shootings in our community!!!!

Okay, community bring all used damaged crack pipes in exchange for new ones, so we can safely smoke more crack!!!!

Okay, community bring all your used syringes in exchange for new clean ones, so we can safely continue injecting ourselves with more drugs!!!!

Doctors and Leaders and Politicians and Police and Rescue and Hospitals and Attorneys and Drug dealers and Drug manufactures and Corner food stores owners all agree and love this incredible idea!!!!!! Free clean syringes = MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Mothers and Fathers don't !!!!!!!!!

Dear Chief, dont apologize for what your three dedicated officers and Sgt correctly did or said. Llisten and support Our next Chief of Police Javier Ortiz!!!!!

Unregistered
    I agree go get em

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW I dont believe such thing about the needle exchange program here in Miami funded or spear headed by UM doctors and doctors throughout the USA. Ortiz is correct fighting this program and looking out for the community and us Miami Police Officers. We may disagree with him but he has been the greatest FOP president weve had everrrrrrr. He needs to be our Chief one day and possibly City Mayor. We all know this but this department is full of envious haters who want the worst for each other. We love to see our own loose a body part or get arrested. We are our own enemy!!!

Ortiz please continue fighting for us and the people we serve. One day I will come forward and tell You who I am once I get promoted off this list. I'm low key and always under the radar, but I see who are the postalitas always taking 15's or avoiding 17's and complicated calls. I've always beenon patrol so trust me I know who these wannabes and cowards are.

You are an insparation to all of us and I hope YOU continue to excel and become captain or chief soon!!!

Okay, going back to the title: These mainstream idiots want the community to bring used semen filled condoms in exchange for new wrapped ones, so we can safely penetrate more!!!!! Lets encourage lots of sexxxxxxxx.

Okay, community bring all spent bullet casings in exchange for new live rounds, so we can safely shoot more people!!! Lets encourage more shootings in our community!!!!

Okay, community bring all used damaged crack pipes in exchange for new ones, so we can safely smoke more crack!!!!

Okay, community bring all your used syringes in exchange for new clean ones, so we can safely continue injecting ourselves with more drugs!!!!

Doctors and Leaders and Politicians and Police and Rescue and Hospitals and Attorneys and Drug dealers and Drug manufactures and Corner food stores owners all agree and love this incredible idea!!!!!! Free clean syringes = MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Dear Chief, dont apologize for what your three dedicated officers and Sgt correctly did or said. Llisten and support Our next Chief of Police Javier Ortiz!!!!!
    Get back on your meds Javi . And more than anyone, you know damn well the needle program cost taxpayers $0 to implement. Stop with your fake news.

Unregistered
    Let's see we got a needle exchange program, a condom exchange program. How about a crack pipe exchange program, when you use them to much the glass could break, That could be dangerous, might burn out a eye. Better yet a felon exchange program. If you give up 2, that's done some violent crimes. We can let you walk on your drug charges or burglary charges as long as you, just did a simple one where no one was home or any assaults were done. Oh a really good one for us A bad cop exchange program. It will earn you a free pass with I.A. I would say a bad supervisor's program too but it would gut the department to bad.

Who in their right mind, would take a used condom, for a exchange??

Chief, support your officer! Damn, if goody two shoes want's to be in the hood doing all this crap. Let the officer do the JOB they were hired to do. YOUR NOT going to be chief much longer. Understand that! You can remove your lips from City Hall's buttocks.

Unregistered
    Llanes is just a piece of shitt lazy ass. I kid you not, I timed him 3 1/2 hours last week smoking outside.
    Chief what are you going to do come Oct when you retired?
    Please don't tell me your going to join the reserve program and work off.

Unregistered

Thank you for posting this about yourself Javi , I needed a good laugh today. Or was this your obedient servant Lugo ?

Unregistered
    Llanes is just a piece of shitt lazy ass. I kid you not, I timed him 3 1/2 hours last week smoking outside.
    Chief what are you going to do come Oct when you retired?
    Please don't tell me your going to join the reserve program and work off.
    Why not ? Then he can be like that corrupt , low IQ moron Roque , he loves taking off duties from actives. Go smoke another stogie anal wipe

Unregistered
    How about a used dildo exchange program so you can shove it up your assess
    Whoever started this thread has a good and valid point
    listen to the message dycksuckers or your next job will be selling brillo pads and glass pipes in OT