Taking 20's instead of 19's Thank you J. Hart. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Yup. He's excellent at shooting paper targets that don't shoot back under controlled conditions. And excellent at stopping hard working lower class citizens who have committed a traffic violation and reaming them real good.

I have never witnessed him stop anyone who resembled a criminal or someone who would give him a problem. Great cop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup. He's excellent at shooting paper targets that don't shoot back under controlled conditions. And excellent at stopping hard working lower class citizens who have committed a traffic violation and reaming them real good.

I have never witnessed him stop anyone who resembled a criminal or someone who would give him a problem. Great cop.
    That goes for most of the cops on the beach!

Unregistered
    Jose Corazon es muy macho. I lob heem.

Unregistered

Someone finally hit it on the head. Just because you can shoot a paper target doesn't make you a great shot or a great cop. The guy has hid on mid- nights his whole career so he can go to court on people that ride scooters to work because they can't afford cars. He's a zero of a cop thats afraid to do any police work. When was the last time you heard that guy get into anything? There's plenty of crime and criminals on the beach but yet all you hear him say is ... show me on a "20". If that's police work, then our department is pathetic. All he cares about is getting his court time to fatten his check. Let's be real.
    Micky and Frank we know your the one's defending him on here but I'd be careful because your just as shitty as he is.

Unregistered
    Someone finally hit it on the head. Just because you can shoot a paper target doesn't make you a great shot or a great cop. The guy has hid on mid- nights his whole career so he can go to court on people that ride scooters to work because they can't afford cars. He's a zero of a cop thats afraid to do any police work. When was the last time you heard that guy get into anything? There's plenty of crime and criminals on the beach but yet all you hear him say is ... show me on a "20". If that's police work, then our department is pathetic. All he cares about is getting his court time to fatten his check. Let's be real.
    Micky and Frank we know your the one's defending him on here but I'd be careful because your just as shitty as he is.
    Where are all these "workers" at? If you don't like the guy that's fine. But please spare us the working cop BULLSHIT. This Miami Beach not North Side.

Unregistered
    Where are all these "workers" at? If you don't like the guy that's fine. But please spare us the working cop BULLSHIT. This Miami Beach not North Side.
    Finally someone speaks the truth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12