There's nothing wrong with BSO. Liars.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

There's nothing wrong with BSO. Liars.

There is nothing wrong with BSO we are in excellent agency ran by the best Administration ever.

Unregistered
    Thank goodness the good ole boy network is gone and people get moved/promoted based on merit!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank goodness the good ole boy network is gone and people get moved/promoted based on merit!
    Yes, thank goodness it's not by race or gender!

Unregistered
    Israelites unite!

Unregisteredinjured

It's horrible

First, I supported and voted for Scott Israel. Don't ever want to see the old guard back. But this place is a train wreck and always has been. The Under Sheriff is the only one who deserves to hold the position he was given. The rest are road supervisors with stars on their collars!!!

Unregistered
    All I can say is Adderly has sure brought alot to the agency. I guess all the new tail in front of him has rendered him missing and useless.

Thanks Sheriff.

Unregistered
    All I can say is Adderly has sure brought alot to the agency. I guess all the new tail in front of him has rendered him missing and useless.

Thanks Sheriff.
    I actually forgot he "works" for us. I haven't seen him once since he was hired.

Unregistered

That hilarious!!!! I remember the infamous speech that day........... Yep. The good Ole boy system is gone!

Unregistered
    That hilarious!!!! I remember the infamous speech that day........... Yep. The good Ole boy system is gone!
    Haha suckers!! 😅

Unregistered
    The Sheriff will continue to bring in LOYAL people. For BSO employees LOYAL is a foreign term. You have no political involvement,
    no camaraderie, no influence anywhere. You slit each others throat on LA and hide behind a keyboard. It is sad, however it
    what you are.

SJI will be the Sheriff until SJI says he is not. BSO has never influenced the outcome of an election and most likely
    never will. So just sit back (like always) and enjoy the ride from the cheap seats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast