Another innocent dog killed by us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Another innocent dog killed by us

https://patch.com/florida/coralgable...police-officer.

Another coward among us just killed an innocent dog, because he could. Yet when a thug rushes us, we run and scream for a 3/15 but do not shoot. Heartless POS!!! I'll wait for the media to put your name out there...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Another coward among us just killed an innocent dog, because he could. Yet when a thug rushes us, we run and scream for a 3/15 but do not shoot. Heartless POS!!! I'll wait for the media to put your name out there...
    Don't worry nurse Danny and the CIP are on this case the officer will be found guilty of not taking a bite before shooting the dog and improperly drawing his firearm.

Unregistered
    Relax it was a black Nieghborhood but a white dog. Nothing to worry about

Unregistered
    no worries body cameras are coming soon.

Unregistered
    no worries body cameras are coming soon.
    So what a reprimand if I forget to turn it on o well.

Unregistered
    Relax it was a black Nieghborhood but a white dog. Nothing to worry about
    That's racist!!......all dogs matter!!

Fido k9
    That's racist!!......all dogs matter!!
    No the racist is you!! If it was a black dog nobody would care!!

Unregistered
    Let me guess? The dog was a bulldog, but the media as always blames the Pit bull.

Unregistered
    Why do we have to wait for the media to put his name out. This is the board that put everybody name and personal life out in the opening.

Unregistered

So wait for the dog to take a bite out of him? If, that's your argument, then why stop there. Why not, wait for a offender armed with a firearm. To at least discharge the weapon at least ONCE, before we can fire to protect ourselves. Better yet, when we arrive on a call and one is armed with a knife and trying to stab the other (wife or husband) WAIT for at least one stab wound, before trying to save the others life. I don't know about you hero. I want to go home to my family at the end of my tour. Minus any injuries. Now, as far as you saying a thug rushes us and we scream and run away. Not all do, so you never had been in a situation when this has happen. Let me help you just a little bit here. We really can't shoot when we wish to or really want too. It's called professionalism and placing valve on human life. Putting that aside, let paint a picture for you (I'll try to paint by numbers, so you could follow) Unless we are in fear of our life, when getting our azzes kicked by an unarmed thug. Knowing if he knocks me out. My gun will be used to finish the job. What are we to do? Now while I trying NOT to shoot the one kicking my azz. The boys in the hood, as they always do join in. Now what do you say we do? Do I to take one for the team? (team being black life's matter) I don't know of any officer I've worked with that get up from their sleep and states today I will shoot the first keffer (black person) that opens their mouth today.

I find it funny we get called to a complaint. We just didn't drive by and say let mess with Tyrone's family today. Yet, now we are in the wrong for protecting ourselves or arresting one. If you can't stand the police LOSE our phone number. Don't call us for YOUR problems. Me, I'm find with that. I'll be parked watching Netflix's or every cops favorite, drinking a good cup of coffee. Before you go all righteous on me. I've been with the city a long time. Damn near retirement So I have heard many like you. Worked with some like you and you know what. Guess?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast