Raises???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raises????

Unregistered

This is all BS

We were all told to dump the PBA and we would get higher raises. We followed you Mr. Bell and you let us down. We got the
    same or lower raises, higher insurance costs, and lost take home cars for new hires. You had your change and blew it!! We
    were duped!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We were all told to dump the PBA and we would get higher raises. We followed you Mr. Bell and you let us down. We got the
    same or lower raises, higher insurance costs, and lost take home cars for new hires. You had your change and blew it!! We
    were duped!
    Poor PBA 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    were duped!
    I think you are hilarious! It took the PBA 20 years to screw everything up for us and you expect IUPA to fix it overnight. You my friend are an idiot, or a PBA lifer, either way it still comes back around to idiot. I absolutely do not agree with everything IUPA does, but they are the least of the two evils. I for one NEVER want to go back to the PBA the way it was run and by the same morons. If the PBA wants a glint of hope at getting BSO back they need to separate us from everybody else. We need our own hall. I for one am tired of every other agency in the county that is in PBA benefiting off of us and the amount of money WE bring in. Then watching all of the other agencies get good contracts.....except us. All I ever heard from the PBA is that's the best you're going to get take it. NO! It's funny because the PBA can't even admit that they screwed up and got complacent with us. We've all seen the movoes where someone walks into an AA meeting and the first step to moving forward is admitting the problem, well PBA you have the mic! You need to earn our trust back and that's not going to be easy. So don't expect us back anytime soon, if at all!

Unregistered

Really

were duped!
    New hires don't get take home cars? Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll apply to a city department that does.

Unregistered
    If you take a cigar replace it with a cigar of greater value. Once you have completed this transaction please notify the PBA so Maronao can immediately be dispatched to verify your cigar exchange has met his requirements.

Unregistered
    Hey.... take it easy. I understand and agree with everyone's frustation about raises, or lack of one, lets lay the blame and focus our frustration and complaints with the one who ultimately has decided that taking care of employees first is not a priority. The Sheriff. Hang together or we will hang seperately.

Unregistered
    were duped!
    Leave it to the PBA to spread misinformation. Please post ANYWHERE where it alledges new hires will not get a take home vehicle. I'll be waiting. Sad.

Unregistered
    New hires don't get take home cars? Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll apply to a city department that does.
    New hires do get take home cars so long as they live in Broward. Read the contract.

Unregistered
    The PBA providing misinformation again....shocker!!!

Unregistered
    On the dues for IUPA..they go directly to an office in Sarasota where the books for BSO are kept?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast