Here it comes

Thread: Here it comes

Unregistered

Here it comes

Get ready to bend over road patrol officers, our head in the sand administrators are now advertising for hoising, dunbar cpc, and west district cpc, where do you think they are going to come from?? Patrol of course!! The never ending well of personnel, admin believes it is a bottomless pit of staff. Supervisors take it out in road guys when a full screen of calls are holding, acting like we are lazy bums, responsibility lies with afministrators and line suoervision, if you cannot properly staff your shifts with safe and adequate numbers dont blame officers, i am going to encourage citizens to call PSB bureau and make complaints for waiting over 30, 40 minutes, sometimes an hour for an officer to respond.chief you are burning out you line officers , it has been a year, you own it now, nobody else to blame. Get us some help or every division in this agency will suffer from patrols inabality to properly investigate calls for service do to manpower

Unregistered
    It's ok the department has 250k worth of salaries in PSB, but no cops taking calls for the citizens

Unregistered
    I hear the sig guys are all coming back to road patrol

Unregistered
    Road patrol, for all you're hard work, the chief is willing to allow you to attend the koolaide law and order ball where you get to watch speciality units receive awards. Huge morale booster! Things are so much better than they were one year ago! :::sigh::::

Unregistered
    We all know what the priorities of admin are, overstaff supervision, appease the community , create more specialities, and make it look like chief is making big changes, nothing has changed, it has gotten worse. How about focusing on hiring and recruiting and beefing up patrol to acceptable levels, or perhaps finding a solution to the problem of no spare cars. Perhaps this years officer of the year will also have a 6 week admin leave in their file and a promotion too!

Unregistered
    The fact that the chief hasn't solved this spare car issue is unbelievable. It's almost September and we have yet to see a 2017 car on the lot. Cops can't even get home from work if their car goes in for service. This place is pathetic. But hey there is a ticket for the law & order ball if you want it!

Unregistered
    Keep complaining and the easy solution is abolish take home program. Then there will be plenty of cars in the lot.

Unregistered
    Yea, that would be smart, where the hell are you going to park everyone's POV? We used to have a lot on west side and also parked where bus station is. Typical attitude, we are too incompetent to solve the problem, so let's punish someone else.

Unregistered
    Fine with me, don't expect me to 10-8 until 7 am because I am looking for a car that will start and has a laptop

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea, that would be smart, where the hell are you going to park everyone's POV? We used to have a lot on west side and also parked where bus station is. Typical attitude, we are too incompetent to solve the problem, so let's punish someone else.
    Exactly , you can't even park your POV anywhere without an email from plumber boy or Roger saying don't park there.