Latest promotions, moves, reassignments - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mallard and Rancoon both are jokes. Everyone knows the history with these two losers. Especially those who been here awhile
    Whats their history? They worked at the jail and the streets together? They have been friends and coworkers who actually don't stab eachother in the back?? Of course because a man and a woman can't possibly be friends without having to screw eaxhother! GTFOH!

Unregistered
    WTF is that supposed to mean? Just because someone is defending her that makes them Spanish? From the sound of it, you must be part of the inbred redneck coalition. Now get back to screwing your sister-wife at the trailer park!
    Ayyy Carumba! Here is another word I know in Spanish: salsa. (Do I quality to join her coalition?)

Unregistered

Rincon

Rincon was great in Lehigh. I heard many bad stories before she arrived... I believed it because in LCSO it's usually true. However, in this particular instance, it was likely just jealous rumours. She backed me up many times and did a heck of a job EVERY time! No, I am not kissing ass, just stating the facts. (JR: remember you had the guy in a headlock as he was fighting you and I nailed him in the head?). God Bless You. Don't listen to any of these cowardly fools.

Unregistered

why not

There's alot of good Lts out there that could be a district captain, MM, MM, SB,EA, PT, to name a few.

Unregistered

Este millet

There's alot of good Lts out there that could be a district captain, MM, MM, SB,EA, PT, to name a few.
    You forgot Jeff Trusal, Tammie Grey, LOL! Just kidding.

Unregistered
    Rincon was great in Lehigh. I heard many bad stories before she arrived... I believed it because in LCSO it's usually true. However, in this particular instance, it was likely just jealous rumours. She backed me up many times and did a heck of a job EVERY time! No, I am not kissing ass, just stating the facts. (JR: remember you had the guy in a headlock as he was fighting you and I nailed him in the head?). God Bless You. Don't listen to any of these cowardly fools.
    Rincon sucks....literally.

Unregistered
    You forgot Jeff Trusal, Tammie Grey, LOL! Just kidding.
    and you forgot that you are a complete idiot POS troll

Unregistered

And the hits keep coming......

Lt. Gus V, no words. Would all SWAT members plz keep their phones close. More of you will be called. No experience required.

Unregistered
    This place has NEVER been worse.

Unregistered

Agree

This place has NEVER been worse.
    Especially in south, please send us help.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast