Latest promotions, moves, reassignments - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Casale a good guy?! What has he done in this agency except for marry a Durling? He's a sneaky shady A-hole who would step on his BFF's neck to get promoted. And More is a total POS! Mallard- great guy! See where being like that gets you in the LCSO- nowhere!
    Shameful and embarrassing! Mallard is a great leader & person. Always does a great job wherever he goes and never complaints. I guess this department only promotes on "frienship" basis. You're friends with certain people and thats what gets you promoted. Not the hard work, countless hours, dedication and loyalty. Maybe if you leave your car unlicked, get your guns stolen and have to have a district work countless hours to find your stuff because your own stupidity, you will be promtoted too.

Unregistered
    No one thinks these great things about Mallard except Mallard Oh and sgt Rancoon!

Unregistered
    No one thinks these great things about Mallard except Mallard Oh and sgt Rancoon!
    You obviously have never worked for him or dont know him very well.

Unregistered
    You obviously have never worked for him or dont know him very well.
    And Sgt Rincon has more balls and rather have her back me up than most of these pu... that call themselves cops. Have you been in a shoot out and I dont mean in your little fantasy world or playing xbox. If not, STFU dumbass
    And keep striving to be half the good cop both Rincon and Mallard are.

Unregistered
    I agree with whoever questioned Casale being a good guy. What a joke. The only one who believes that is both he and his little inner circle of swat buddies who keep getting each other promoted. You bow down to King Haberman and Snyder, you get promoted. No amount of hard work matters here period. If any of us not in the swat crowd had our guns stolen, we would have been fired and publicly disgraced. This place is hilarious.

Unregistered

Agreed

Mallard and Rancoon both are jokes. Everyone knows the history with these two losers. Especially those who been here awhile

Unregistered
    Mallard and Rancoon both are jokes. Everyone knows the history with these two losers. Especially those who been here awhile
    Hey troll why don't you go back to trolling bathrooms for kiddies so you can finally get busted and be sent to a place where more like minded people can entertain your thoughts....

Unregistered
    Amen to the one who posted about Mallard. Good guys who are excellent supervisors with seniority and integrity go nowhere in this agency. He's the perfect example of everything that's wrong here. Never mind in Casale's promotion, but more importantly in the absolutely toxic promotion of More who is a cancer everywhere he goes. This place is an absolute disaster. We always say it can't get worse but it always does.
    No way - Mallard can't make a decision - he is paralyzed and comatose, being run ragged by his CID sergeant, Janet. Lalor nor Mallard are capable of running a District.

Unregistered
    And Sgt Rincon has more balls and rather have her back me up than most of these pu... that call themselves cops. Have you been in a shoot out and I dont mean in your little fantasy world or playing xbox. If not, STFU dumbass
    And keep striving to be half the good cop both Rincon and Mallard are.
    Ahhh!!!!! You MUST be part of Janet's little Spanish coalition.

Unregistered
    Ahhh!!!!! You MUST be part of Janet's little Spanish coalition.
    WTF is that supposed to mean? Just because someone is defending her that makes them Spanish? From the sound of it, you must be part of the inbred redneck coalition. Now get back to screwing your sister-wife at the trailer park!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast