Alcohol violation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Alcohol violation

Since when did we start checking minors for underage drinking before a violation has been committed?

When you ride around on a bike all day and pawn stuff off on your subordinates.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since when did we start checking minors for underage drinking before a violation has been committed?
    The charge would be underage possession - 562.111, F.S. They don't need to be drinking, so them holding the Bud Light is your violation.. Investigative Tip # 4. If you see a youthful appearing individual in possession of an alcoholic beverage....hopefully you can figure out the rest.

Unregistered
    At least CK's shift does something verses the other rotation.

Unregistered
    You may be right. I would definitely brag to anyone who would listen about all those Victors and Davids!

Unregistered
    Who cares??

Unregistered
    Why are you so worried about BB? I haven't worked the beach in years and don't miss it a bit but who really cares what they do?

Banned LEO Affairs Rookie
    Refer to TOS. Continuation of these types of comments will result in a ban.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You may be right. I would definitely brag to anyone who would listen about all those Victors and Davids!
    What exactly do you do on your shift? Hide under a tree?

Unregistered
    Mod are you talking about the post about victors and David's? Bucause those are phonetic codes not names. V=victor D=David a=Adam or alpha etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast