South Florida’s last big gay bar raids happened 25 years ago

10-2

South Florida’s last big gay bar raids happened 25 years ago

Once upon a time Broward actually had a Sheriff who enforced all laws. Read this blast-from-the-past.

These raids were all about dope and lewd public acts, but the homosexuals will have you believe it was about them being turd-burglars.

RIP Nick Navarro. Take notes Scotty-boy.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e75386372.html

Unregistered
    Navarro? A lot of pay raises under his administration, correct? Homemade crack? What a joke. His grandstanding and hot dogging got him voted out of office just after Hurricane Andrew. I think he got a "PG" rating (Pure garbage).

Barnes
    From what i remember he was rated 'R' for highly respected by Bad guys. I guess today's deputy wouldn't know what that is. Today's deputy only knows the rainbow sheriff.

Unregistered

nick navarro

no matter what bad traits sheriff nick had, most who worked under him would rather have him in office that

Cochran, jenne, lambert or Israel.......we were a hand's on agency jail to the road very hands on.

the agency has been pussified and degraded over the years and will take a long time to recover.
    we have these millennials who are cop's but x box junkies behind closed doors.

Unregistered
    I was hired by Navarro back in the 80's. He was loved by the deputies because he wanted us to work and make Broward County safe. Unlike BSO since Cochran and the others who have been nothing but bleeding heart liberals. Crimes is out of control in Broward which has turned into a ghetto. No arresting criminals give them civil citations. Soon we will be just like California where it is actually a misdemeanor to possess cocaine. Stop giving away food for votes, bikes and school supplies to hood rats who get so much free crap they end up selling the free items for cash. I know a few deputies who are working so much OT just to pay rent and buy their kids sneakers and backpacks for the new school year. Give us a raise and let us do our jobs. Clean up the streets of the young thugs who think it's ok to come to places like Cooper City and enter 50 cars in one night or break into 4 homes on a Friday while people are at dinner. This continues because our liberal administration gives in to the criminals and doesn't act like a leader like Navarro or Sheriff Clarke! Just an opinion of someone who has seen BSO deteriorate over the last 32 years.

Papa mandingo
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was hired by Navarro back in the 80's. He was loved by the deputies because he wanted us to work and make Broward County safe. Unlike BSO since Cochran and the others who have been nothing but bleeding heart liberals. Crimes is out of control in Broward which has turned into a ghetto. No arresting criminals give them civil citations. Soon we will be just like California where it is actually a misdemeanor to possess cocaine. Stop giving away food for votes, bikes and school supplies to hood rats who get so much free crap they end up selling the free items for cash. I know a few deputies who are working so much OT just to pay rent and buy their kids sneakers and backpacks for the new school year. Give us a raise and let us do our jobs. Clean up the streets of the young thugs who think it's ok to come to places like Cooper City and enter 50 cars in one night or break into 4 homes on a Friday while people are at dinner. This continues because our liberal administration gives in to the criminals and doesn't act like a leader like Navarro or Sheriff Clarke! Just an opinion of someone who has seen BSO deteriorate over the last 32 years.
    32 years your still here and concerned? Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly!!!

Unregistered
    The queens are now part of the protected classes like black lives matter, illegal aliens, and just about every non hard worker out there. If you think or say anything that the left doesn't like your the bad guy not them.

Unregistered

JK

Maybe they went to Court House Kessling's. Surely his SID short shorts would attract enough C**K LOL. Like we all didn't know he's into that since day one in Oakland Park!!