Crap Leadership - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crap Leadership

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The original poster of this rant is a true hater who has posted here for years and keeps repeating the same stupid crap and he has now been joined on the field by his teammate in the hating game McLynas. They talk to each other through their rants and while they love/hate each other they were both the same miserable people so full of BS and warped views. The sad one is not Jimmy Mc but the hater who works here or did because you my friend need some meds and really should resign if you are not already gone because in your view is so slanted wrong that you will never overcome your mental health issues. You complain about EVERYTHING the Sheriff does and nothing is good enough and noting is right in your eyes. Must be absolutely miserable to live in your world. Everyone is a whore, everyone is incompetent, everyone is a poor leader, there are all poor leaders, and everyone who you deem to be the best have been run off in your world. Sorry bro but your the one with the issues. This place ain't perfect and no place is but is a pretty squared away place compared to most. The Sheriff ain't perfect but he is better than most we have never had and better than most around.
    You sound mad. All of that anger. And I have issues? You are too stupid to understand any of it. Unfortunately it's all true. "This place ain't perfect" is a great excuse. Good comeback "bro".

Unregistered
    You say every leader has been driven out. I say BS on that. I say the swamp was drained and yea some of them suck now but there are some that suck everywhere. Who are the driven out leaders, what Wayne? You are an idiot. Bob actually gets stuff done and puts up with zero crap and some of you cant handle that and want the drunken days of Everett and the stooges that cant stand up straight back. Not happening boys and girls. OP you would not know leadership if it bit your azz. Now go back to taking that call and then bit*ching to your 56 partner.

Unregistered
    You say every leader has been driven out. I say BS on that. I say the swamp was drained and yea some of them suck now but there are some that suck everywhere. Who are the driven out leaders, what Wayne? You are an idiot. Bob actually gets stuff done and puts up with zero crap and some of you cant handle that and want the drunken days of Everett and the stooges that cant stand up straight back. Not happening boys and girls. OP you would not know leadership if it bit your azz. Now go back to taking that call and then bit*ching to your 56 partner.
    Thanks Bob. You are your own best friend.

Unregistered
    Ok not all of the great leaders have been driven out. We have legends in their own mind dip shits drawing a pay check and double dipping . It's all good here. If you follow their advice you will end up hurt or fired. Now let's get to work.

Unregistered
    Thanks Bob. You are your own best friend.
    Is that really the best you got? I'm sure the Sheriff cud care less about what is said on here must less post anything.

Unregistered
    Is that really the best you got? I'm sure the Sheriff cud care less about what is said on here must less post anything.
    BULLSHYT. I happen to know for a FACT he not only reads these posts, he keeps records of them and has someone compiling them for him.

Unregistered
    BULLSHYT. I happen to know for a FACT he not only reads these posts, he keeps records of them and has someone compiling them for him.
    They do and they have a program that can identify writing styles and link posts together. They then compare those posts to reports of "suspects" in an attempt to link the posts to the suspected deputy. They are watching and analyzing folks!

Unregistered
    They do and they have a program that can identify writing styles and link posts together. They then compare those posts to reports of "suspects" in an attempt to link the posts to the suspected deputy. They are watching and analyzing folks!
    Cute, the Sheriff is that insured in his leadership? OK, everything a cop does seems to reflex on his capability to do the job. You shouldn't sh!t where you eat. Another words don't be banging coworkers! If your going to cheat on your wife or husband get out of the marriage! We all know people we work with that will screw a snake if it wouldn't bite his head off. Cause they cheat. Does it make them a low life? Should they be trusted? If they are breaking their marriage vow. Who to say what one would do? It an interesting question many avoid. Me, I wouldn't want to feel the anger, if my wife did this to me, so I wouldn't do t to her. I guess I'm in the minority on this one.

Unregistered
    Cute, the Sheriff is that insured in his leadership? OK, everything a cop does seems to reflex on his capability to do the job. You shouldn't sh!t where you eat. Another words don't be banging coworkers! If your going to cheat on your wife or husband get out of the marriage! We all know people we work with that will screw a snake if it wouldn't bite his head off. Cause they cheat. Does it make them a low life? Should they be trusted? If they are breaking their marriage vow. Who to say what one would do? It an interesting question many avoid. Me, I wouldn't want to feel the anger, if my wife did this to me, so I wouldn't do t to her. I guess I'm in the minority on this one.
    EVERY single PHD knowledgeable about the subject will tell you that cheating is not so much about the sex as it is about the DECEPTION. The LIES are the damaging part. So"cheating" is about deception and lying. Right Car1?

Unregistered
    EVERY single PHD knowledgeable about the subject will tell you that cheating is not so much about the sex as it is about the DECEPTION. The LIES are the damaging part. So"cheating" is about deception and lying. Right Car1?
    James, it must pain you that your wife was pleasured so well, so often and so much better than you could do. She should have left your crazy ass sooner. You're an asshole, I'm glad your wife cheated on you, I hope you die alone!!! You deserve yourself!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast