Soggy.... I mean Zogby is in the house - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    How long before the words get out that this guy is a Muslim?
    Do you think that any self respecting Hialeah Cuban is going to vote for him????
    Let's see how they rig this election.

Unregistered
    Zogby is now persona non gratis. He ran his mouth to the media about a brother officer and stirred things up again. He's nothing more than a rat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zogby is now persona non gratis. He ran his mouth to the media about a brother officer and stirred things up again. He's nothing more than a rat.
    But he is still going to get elected

Unregistered
    Been told by an eye witness who saw Zogby at the voting location Tuesday. He got into an argument with Raul Martinez and Zogby in a very effeminate tone kept screaming, "I will destroy you Martinez, I will destroy you". "My mission in life is to destroy you". What's up with the drama queens in this dept.

Unregistered
    Been told by an eye witness who saw Zogby at the voting location Tuesday. He got into an argument with Raul Martinez and Zogby in a very effeminate tone kept screaming, "I will destroy you Martinez, I will destroy you". "My mission in life is to destroy you". What's up with the drama queens in this dept.
    It's irrelevent The rat will never get elected And his days at the dept are numbered.

Unregistered
    Rocky is not happy with Zogbys performance in a race he should be winning easily yet now he's on defense because of something Zogby did to a 14year old boy. Lots of bad luck has accompanied the poor basterd lately. He will have to go to his Iman and pray for better luck.

Unregistered
    At least when Martinez was the Mayor, we did not have Command Staff and Chief of Police appointments without a competitive exam, which test the Charter and the Civil Service rules require. Complete corruption at best. Vote all of these people out.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    sv is not going nowhere until jm jr. is ready to take over
    ??????????????????

Unregistered
    Not going anywhere!!! Sure he is...

Unregistered
    Rocky is not happy with Zogbys performance in a race he should be winning easily yet now he's on defense because of something Zogby did to a 14year old boy. Lots of bad luck has accompanied the poor basterd lately. He will have to go to his Iman and pray for better luck.
    What’s up with Hialeah cops and getting jammed up because of minors...Soggy and Raja Yuca are the new Starsky and Hutch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast