Soggy.... I mean Zogby is in the house
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Soggy.... I mean Zogby is in the house

The Rock has another one of his boys inside the rubber stamp council. Hey but at least the department gets a break. Oh wait he won't help the department either... Rocky would not allow that.

Unregistered
    Do you mean he's in the "Dog House"??

Unregistered
    Nope. He is being rewarded like a dog owner does to his loyal dog, and hence he is allowed in the house. I predict he will agree with Rocky 99.9% of the time. Which is an improvement because at HPD he agrees 100% with the Rock. Think Salary, pensions, health insurance, you name it. There are clouds in the horizon for this department.

Unregistered
    Sorry to be asking so many questions, I've been retired for years, and see that things have not changed in that scum pond.
    Zogby has always been Qru, but maybe he's part Chameleon, or not. As far as "The Rock", I'm assuming you're referring to the current mayor, former P.O.S. police supervisor? Sorry, just need to the current nicknames. I don't know "Raja Yuca" personally, but I Thunk I know his Father, (Sweetwater PD). It's funny how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Just a small advice, "RUN AWAY, FAST"!!!!! Things didn't change with the old chief and mayor, and won't change with the current ones. Good Luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to be asking so many questions, I've been retired for years, and see that things have not changed in that scum pond.
    Zogby has always been Qru, but maybe he's part Chameleon, or not. As far as "The Rock", I'm assuming you're referring to the current mayor, former P.O.S. police supervisor? Sorry, just need to the current nicknames. I don't know "Raja Yuca" personally, but I Thunk I know his Father, (Sweetwater PD). It's funny how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Just a small advice, "RUN AWAY, FAST"!!!!! Things didn't change with the old chief and mayor, and won't change with the current ones. Good Luck.
    The real chameleon is Velazquez with his Jekyll & Hyde personas. While we may be 90% of the way there, we will never have a truly professional department as long as we continue to employ corrupt P.O.S.'s like Velazquez and Menocal.

Unregistered
    I 100% agree with the description of Velazquez. What a snake.

Unregistered
    Velasquez will be gone soon and Fuente will be the new chief. That's what the Rock wants to do.

Unregistered
    Velasquez will be gone soon and Fuente will be the new chief. That's what the Rock wants to do.

Haha No way he'll ever be forced to leave! Snow flows from Colombia to Haiti up the Miami River than into Hialeah where the distributors have a few well placed "guardian angels".
    If the Rock starts f-ing with Velasquez you can bet he'll have a serious talking tol

Unregistered
    sv is not going nowhere until jm jr. is ready to take over

Unregistered
    Chief Raaaaaajjaaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaaa!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast