Upcoming agency wide meeting - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    If you do not know already, then it is none of your business. This forum is for cops only. We may ***** and moan about INTERNAL matters, but the last thing we need is civilians to make it any worse. Not for nosy people that have no idea the BS we deal with. This is not what you see on TV. This is real life.

Unregistered
    I am retired Leo but thank you for your smart ass response. By the way, I heard the agency might increase the insurance stipend for retirees, so the information at the meetings isn't all about you, now is it. I sure hope you have a better attitude when you put your uniform on. Yes, you are untitled to remain anonymous but I sure wish I knew who you were because I probably worked with you at some point in my career and would love to find out why you are so miserable and are such an ass!

Unregistered
    No matter how much we come here to ***** and moan, do you really think any one of us would that stupid? To give up the date, time, and location of where a large amount of cops and their commanding officers will be at one time? In a public forum? Are you a moron? If you truly were a retired LEO, not only would you understand this, but you would not have asked in the first place. Also, if you were truly a retired LEO, you would have a contact person and phone number to get information like insurance stipends. Stop derailing the thread. I know what your intentions are here.

Unregistered
    Oh, I assure you I am, just didn't want to bug one of them for something insignificant. I am glad I saw it was happening and had the opportunity to bust your balls. I didn't know how fun it was going to turn out to be by merely asking a simple question. I guess all of the marked and obviously unmarked cars in a place like USF (where Sheriff Gee) had his initial meeting or Riverview HS where Chief Docobo had the last meeting I attended wouldn't alert the public of some sort of meeting. Quite acting like it was some big a** secret. I will tell you what, ask away and let's have some fun. Bet I can answer the majority of the questions you send. Example, we use to have PID # now we have ABN. Let's see, ever see a dxt or mdt? Ever check one out at the SOC when roll calls were there for D1 and D3? Ever hear of Hilltop? Have I proved myself yet or were these questions before your time. Bring it on if you want to confirm my prior employment and my three digit pid. It been fun. Wanna play a little trivial pursuit?

Unregistered
    Convinced? I heard crickets.....

I am boarded so hear is one for you. What numbers did HCSO broadcast on their main radio as their station identifier?

Unregistered
    I have a PID and I used a DXT for a long time before the new BS. AKA, 90% more secretary work and daya entry. Also, what the hell are uou talking about? You sound nuts. No one is giving up any location for safety reasons. This site is public. Besides, the meetings are all the same.... Staffing concerns are never mentioned. They may agree with the concerns, but no real plans to address the matter are discussed. Nothing mention about low moral on patrol or detectives or front line bosses. Just the BS pay scale. Finally, they discuss how the laws are changing against cops. How how our liability has increased. As if putting our asses on the line was not enough. Every meeting I have attended left me repeating the same words to myself over and over as I walked out, " I need to quit now.".

Unregistered
    Station identifier, that is the letters and number assigned to our agency that dispatchers use to have to broadcast throughout the day and night. Our was KIB660. I have been called nuts before and many other things. Just don't insinuate I am not a retired deputy after serving for more than thirty years. I take offense to that. I have. Ever heard that the meetings are secret. They are widely discussed. We have never had deputies attacked or ambushed with all of the editing of hand written reports, squad meetings, roll calls, or even when speciality squads violate policy and all eat at the same restaurant (I couldn't resist). I am sorry my inquiry bothered you. Your response bothered me. Now on to the meat of the topic. I agree, most of the meetings are smoke and mirrors. But then again, when they don't take the time to meet with the troops, they get criticized. Gotta face it, they have a different agenda than the worker bees. Let's call a truce, we are on the same team. Stay safe out there and watch your back.

Unregistered
    Well, no mention of how short we are on the street. What a waste of time.

Unregistered
    The only worth wild thing he said was that the patrol colonel is retiring. This guy is a tyrant who should have been relieved of duty long time ago with some of his decisions.

Unregistered
    That freaking bookworm buisiness man needs to leave. Every other day he pushes a BS memo that one of his secretaries wrote for him regarding admin or technical garbage. We need a cop running this place. Not some desk jockey, lawyer, or politician!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast