+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 171
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blowing 88 million in 2.5 years!! Absolute incompetence. There is no way to justify such malfeasance - a total group of idiots. Seems to be one common denominator!!
    Pardon my math, I forgot to add in the 13 million shortfall. So the incompetent "family" actually blow 101 million in 2.5 years.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    They brought in a person to be city manager because she was "family." She had zero experience as a city manager - nothing!! Again, how stupid could they be? You can't make this stuff up, truly ridiculous.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They brought in a person to be city manager because she was "family." She had zero experience as a city manager - nothing!! Again, how stupid could they be? You can't make this stuff up, truly ridiculous.
    She brought in her very very good friend to be code manager at a pay & benefits package of 150k a year. Another rocket scientist!! The chiefs and majors can't touch him because he is connected - So he just does what he wants - which is nothing!! Another example of Dade County corruption.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The sad consequence of all the wasted money by the family will be future cut backs in raises, benefits, personnel (except connected ones), and the solvency of the pensions. We will drive higher mileage cars with poor maintenance because of budget cuts. Total morons are in control. But it's ok - they are "family."

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mostly whites, Hispanics, Asian, etc. So your point is?
    What site are you looking at? Look at the City of Houston web site. Then look at the U.S Census Bureau website and then look at the DOJ web site.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What site are you looking at? Look at the City of Houston web site. Then look at the U.S Census Bureau website and then look at the DOJ web site.
    Who Farted?

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What site are you looking at? Look at the City of Houston web site. Then look at the U.S Census Bureau website and then look at the DOJ web site.
    Looting is starting to happen in Houston, and guess by who. So much for your BS. See an example of the many sites showing looters:
    http://www.fugitive.com/2017/08/27/l...ught-on-video/

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looting is starting to happen in Houston, and guess by who. So much for your BS. See an example of the many sites showing looters:
    http://www.fugitive.com/2017/08/27/l...ught-on-video/
    Did you look at the numbers on those web sites? Just want you to be accurate in your posts.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you look at the numbers on those web sites? Just want you to be accurate in your posts.
    Cut the $hit. The DOJ shows one group commits 8 times the violent crime as their white counterparts. What the hell do you think we respond to everyday. We are not blind. Do you live in a dream world. Whose pics are on the bolo's everyday? You and everyone who works here knows the truth. Don't insult our intelligence.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cut the $hit. The DOJ shows one group commits 8 times the violent crime as their white counterparts. What the hell do you think we respond to everyday. We are not blind. Do you live in a dream world. Whose pics are on the bolo's everyday? You and everyone who works here knows the truth. Don't insult our intelligence.
    Chill out dipsh*t!!! I just want you to post factual information so you dont look like a dumba*s. The facts are contrary to your claims about the make up of that community. CHILL OUT!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •