BIG shake up with new budget - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What games were played to keep ACM Moore’s EEOC sexual harassment case open for 4 plus years? Didn’t he have beef with with the vendor Daryl H., who is the lead vendor for next years Super Bowl? And the former ACM Alyson Love who is now on the Broward Transportation Board? The guy knows how to burn bridges, doesn’t he?
    Do the words "beating a dead dog" mean anything to you AT ALL? No one cares about MM or your posts about it. Let it go- light a candle, say a novena, go to therapy!

Unregistered
    Do the words "beating a dead dog" mean anything to you AT ALL? No one cares about MM or your posts about it. Let it go- light a candle, say a novena, go to therapy!
    Hi MM,

Have a great weekend!

Unregistered
    Hi MM,

Have a great weekend!
    We get it MMoore is a.perv, the commission should step up and deal with it. It would be nice if they, especially Messam just did their job and dealt with him. Then we can move on from this. How’s Messam going to get elected to a higher seat when he does nothing about a guy with these harassment issues in the me too era.

Unregistered
    We get it MMoore is a.perv, the commission should step up and deal with it. It would be nice if they, especially Messam just did their job and dealt with him. Then we can move on from this. How’s Messam going to get elected to a higher seat when he does nothing about a guy with these harassment issues in the me too era.
    Did your boy Messam deal with the perm, Moore yet? Tired of the Diaz posts

Unregistered
    Did your boy Messam deal with the perm, Moore yet? Tired of the Diaz posts
    Tired of the Diaz post ? How Yessi Diaz is the top five worst police officers in Miramar . She is just below or tied with Do nothing , Lazy ass , parking lot turd Denise Dileo !

Unregistered

Ok

Tired of the Diaz post ? How Yessi Diaz is the top five worst police officers in Miramar . She is just below or tied with Do nothing , Lazy ass , parking lot turd Denise Dileo !
    Wow both diaz and dileo are pretty terrible I guess. These two have been brought up numerous times in this site along with all the talk with other officer's. I'm glad I haven't worked with them yet ,but I hear these two are basically the worst of the worst. Supervisors better get them to work and get others angry with that BS!

Unregistered
    Wow both diaz and dileo are pretty terrible I guess. These two have been brought up numerous times in this site along with all the talk with other officer's. I'm glad I haven't worked with them yet ,but I hear these two are basically the worst of the worst. Supervisors better get them to work and get others angry with that BS!
    If you’re a female, keep your distance from Moore. And keep the other 2 at a distance when you do work with them. Sadly, just be careful all around.

Unregistered
    If you’re a female, keep your distance from Moore. And keep the other 2 at a distance when you do work with them. Sadly, just be careful all around.
    Oh please..................go away with your ACM Moore crap!!! Go start a thread all by yourself and talk to yourself. No one cares or even knows who he is... Please go away and NO I am not ACM Moore I am just tired of your relentless rant!!

Unregistered
    Oh please..................go away with your ACM Moore crap!!! Go start a thread all by yourself and talk to yourself. No one cares or even knows who he is... Please go away and NO I am not ACM Moore I am just tired of your relentless rant!!
    Don't you even understand? He is the Anti-Christ, 666, and he is going to start the Battle of Armageddon right here in Miramar.

Unregistered
    It happened again, so that makes four. I will keep counting until it stops. Not sure about last week though. Anyway the hill to climb is still there. Was he involved or both of them? No one is positive about it. If you know let us all know. The cars are still parked.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast