BIG shake up with new budget - Page 13
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    ACM Moore is busy deflecting from his sexual harassment EEOC complaint. Very busy man. I guess he doesn’t have the time to cover for WJ With all this activity.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another person with nothing useful to say or contribute to any conversation!!!
    Uh, the cities around you already know your chief should be ousted.
    Get With the program already and help to start fixing Miramar instead of applauding for a deeper hole.

I guarantee your response will include phrases that include (or resemble) "leave already", "worthless, idiot", "you contribute nothing", etc, etc.
    Come up with something new you turd sniffer.

Unregistered
    Uh, the cities around you already know your chief should be ousted.
    Get With the program already and help to start fixing Miramar instead of applauding for a deeper hole.

I guarantee your response will include phrases that include (or resemble) "leave already", "worthless, idiot", "you contribute nothing", etc, etc.
    Come up with something new you turd sniffer.
    Oh so now you think you will "****-tate" to me what I will believe and what I will write? You posting in the shadows helps how? Your rhetoric (look it up) means nothing as you offer only allegations (most false and if you weren't hiding in the shadows you would be sued). I am at the point where I don't care if you stay, it just saddens me that I have to work with a cancer like you. It scares me that I have to depend on someone like you to back me up because you simply have no honor and are unable or too scared to confront those you dislike with your statements.

Even if they changed Chiefs and the entire command staff tomorrow you still wouldn't be happy with whoever they picked because whoever they chose would not put you on their team. Fact!

The fact is that you indeed do not contribute anything.

Unregistered
    Oh so now you think you will "****-tate" to me what I will believe and what I will write? You posting in the shadows helps how? Your rhetoric (look it up) means nothing as you offer only allegations (most false and if you weren't hiding in the shadows you would be sued). I am at the point where I don't care if you stay, it just saddens me that I have to work with a cancer like you. It scares me that I have to depend on someone like you to back me up because you simply have no honor and are unable or too scared to confront those you dislike with your statements.

Even if they changed Chiefs and the entire command staff tomorrow you still wouldn't be happy with whoever they picked because whoever they chose would not put you on their team. Fact!

The fact is that you indeed do not contribute anything.
    “Most false”

So which ones do you admit are true?

The Moore stuff was confirmed, they had Randy Cross baby sit him for a while, while giving city wide courses on sexual harassment. WJ has done what exactly?
    Maybe some of the command staff is not as bad as some allege....

Unregistered
    “Most false”

So which ones do you admit are true?

The Moore stuff was confirmed, they had Randy Cross baby sit him for a while, while giving city wide courses on sexual harassment. WJ has done what exactly?
    Maybe some of the command staff is not as bad as some allege....
    "WJ has done what exactly?" you ask. The answer is: Nothing intelligent, meaningful, correct, or anything that displays knowledge and leadership.

Unregistered
    Simply getting rid of our useless Chief and Major Smith would free up capital to hire new officers as well . Both are useless and knew nothing when they were on the road and even less now .
    Maybe we should have Standley back - he could again put everyone, their brother, and sister, in a specialized unit from all over the planet. Don't worry he would leave two individuals to work the road - one east and one west. Or maybe the micromanaging nitpicker R Black; he could bring back the his two majors with him. Everyday we could have new policy's to replace the ones from the day before.

Unregistered
    Maybe we should have Standley back - he could again put everyone, their brother, and sister, in a specialized unit from all over the planet. Don't worry he would leave two individuals to work the road - one east and one west. Or maybe the micromanaging nitpicker R Black; he could bring back the his two majors with him. Everyday we could have new policy's to replace the ones from the day before.
    Standley was just a public relations BS artist like former sheriff Israel - wouldn't have know which end of a firearm to point forward. R Black would have needed a constantly changing 500 page policy on how run a child's lemonade stand. "Nitpicker" is an understatement - so glad he is gone.

Unregistered
    Standley was just a public relations BS artist like former sheriff Israel - wouldn't have know which end of a firearm to point forward. R Black would have needed a constantly changing 500 page policy on how run a child's lemonade stand. "Nitpicker" is an understatement - so glad he is gone.
    Agreed, both were useless, but we are now suffering with WJ and Moore....at least the previous were not sexual harassers like Moore.

Unregistered
    After all the married women ACM Moore has sent flowers too, supposedly his wife received flowers at her school job... she must have an admirer, since he’s so busy

Unregistered
    I’ve met him, when his guard is down, he’s very arrogant. Probably thinks he can do whatever he wants

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast