BIG shake up with new budget
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

BIG shake up with new budget

Seems there is a $10-13 MILLION dollar short fall Defecit to be made up in a TAX HIKE- HA HA HA
    Can you feeeeeeeeeeeeeel it coming boys and girls, lez's and transgenders
    we need to make a list of sacrificial lambs to cut the FAT from police budget & present it to Mayor Wayne
    #1. list Deputy Dawg- that guy is on his 3rd pension BYE BYE BAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAAAAH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems there is a $10-13 MILLION dollar short fall Defecit to be made up in a TAX HIKE- HA HA HA
    Can you feeeeeeeeeeeeeel it coming boys and girls, lez's and transgenders
    we need to make a list of sacrificial lambs to cut the FAT from police budget & present it to Mayor Wayne
    #1. list Deputy Dawg- that guy is on his 3rd pension BYE BYE BAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAAAAH
    Are you an idiot savant? Cuts have already been made and submitted. Stick with hiding behind your businesses and sleep.

Unregistered
    F you and I hope we join BSO for cowards likes your punk ass

Unregistered
    Would floating more bonds help with this??? I mean that was our brilliant plan from our city government to build useless amphitheaters so our island friends could express their culture.

Unregistered
    Would floating more bonds help with this??? I mean that was our brilliant plan from our city government to build useless amphitheaters so our island friends could express their culture.
    "Family" democrats definitely know however to waste large sums of money. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    "Family" democrats definitely know how to waste large sums of money. Pathetic.
    They took over a city with an 18,000,000 surplus, floated a 70,000,000 bond - and Now Broke. How absolutely stupid can they be?

Unregistered
    I've been watching the news about Hurricane Harvey in republican white Texas - where is the looting, robbing, plundering, etc? They seem so civilized!

Unregistered
    I've been watching the news about Hurricane Harvey in republican white Texas - where is the looting, robbing, plundering, etc? They seem so civilized!
    Before you open your mouth, do a little research by looking at the demographics for the City of Houston.

Unregistered
    Before you open your mouth, do a little research by looking at the demographics for the City of Houston.
    Mostly whites, Hispanics, Asian, etc. So your point is?

Unregistered
    They took over a city with an 18,000,000 surplus, floated a 70,000,000 bond - and Now Broke. How absolutely stupid can they be?
    Blowing 88 million in 2.5 years!! Absolute incompetence. There is no way to justify such malfeasance - a total group of idiots. Seems to be one common denominator!!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast