BIG shake up with new budget - Page 12
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you serious? It's NOBLE!!! Before you open your mouth do you even think?
    I stand corrected, thank you. Nevertheless, code manager WJ still makes a giant pay package to do Nothing. What little he does do turns into a mess. Why does he keep getting a pass? Why? The Major runs the division, now through Gene. WJ is bypassed, as they know he is totally useless. Would it not be better to let him go and use his salary package to hire two extra police officers and a code officer?

Unregistered
    I stand corrected, thank you. Nevertheless, code manager WJ still makes a giant pay package to do Nothing. What little he does do turns into a mess. Why does he keep getting a pass? Why? The Major runs the division, now through Gene. WJ is bypassed, as they know he is totally useless. Would it not be better to let him go and use his salary package to hire two extra police officers and a code officer?
    Do you write these nasty comments as revenge because you were once a police employee then a code officer and now work in the building department? Asking for a friend!

Unregistered
    This is a good question that has been asked from the day he got here.

Unregistered
    Do you write these nasty comments as revenge because you were once a police employee then a code officer and now work in the building department? Asking for a friend!
    Funny how ACM Moore keeps going after subordinates....if I were him I’d be looking the husband of one of his attempted “conquests’. He should know who

Unregistered
    Funny how ACM Moore keeps going after subordinates....if I were him I’d be looking the husband of one of his attempted “conquests’. He should know who
    I think everyone knows that this is not ACM Moore posting. I think most everybody in the city knows who is posting all of these "expose" postings. They ran him out of the police department, then ran him out of code and now he has one foot out the door at building dept.

Unregistered
    I think everyone knows that this is not ACM Moore posting. I think most everybody in the city knows who is posting all of these "expose" postings. They ran him out of the police department, then ran him out of code and now he has one foot out the door at building dept.
    Hi ACM Moore!

Unregistered
    So true. Spot on.

Unregistered
    So true. Spot on.
    Simply getting rid of our useless Chief and Major Smith would free up capital to hire new officers as well . Both are useless and knew nothing when they were on the road and even less now .

Unregistered
    Simply getting rid of our useless Chief and Major Smith would free up capital to hire new officers as well . Both are useless and knew nothing when they were on the road and even less now .
    The reason useless code WJ is kept on is that everyone else looks like a rocket scientist compared to him. No matter what happens, one could always say: "at least I'm not as stupid and useless as WJ."

Unregistered
    Another person with nothing useful to say or contribute to any conversation!!!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast