BIG shake up with new budget - Page 11
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey dipsh*t...he is on vacation until 01-07-19! Can you please make up more BS?
    Back to Venice? Awesome! Have fun and lay-off the computer for a while

Unregistered
    Hey dipsh*t...he is on vacation until 01-07-19! Can you please make up more BS?
    MM and SK riding in the back of a gondola hands on each other’s laps with the kids up front, just beautiful! No sweat I’m on vacay too, I was just looking for you here. Also, about a dozen packets should be in the hands of female employees by the time you return.

Unregistered
    MM and SK riding in the back of a gondola hands on each other’s laps with the kids up front, just beautiful! No sweat I’m on vacay too, I was just looking for you here. Also, about a dozen packets should be in the hands of female employees by the time you return.
    Do you know that a good "witness" does'nt post things like this?

Unregistered
    Hey,
    Anyone know if ACM Moore’s EEOC. Complaint for sexual harassment has been closed out yet? He does oversee the PD, I believe.

Unregistered
    Hey,
    Anyone know if ACM Moore’s EEOC. Complaint for sexual harassment has been closed out yet? He does oversee the PD, I believe.
    WHAT!?!?! No he does not oversee the PD! You know a good Jehovah Witness shouldn't be posting these type of things.

Unregistered
    WHAT!?!?! No he does not oversee the PD! You know a good Jehovah Witness shouldn't be posting these type of things.
    Vernon didn’t put the PD under Moore’s wing? You sure about that, Willis.

Unregistered
    Vernon didn’t put the PD under Moore’s wing? You sure about that, Willis.
    So, anyone know the resolution, if any, of the sexual harassmentn EEOC complaint on Moore?

Unregistered

Code Manager Johnson

Still sucking the t!t of the Miramar cash cow. Now Gene can do all his work - non of which he is capable of doing himself.

Unregistered
    Still sucking the t!t of the Miramar cash cow. Now Gene can do all his work - non of which he is capable of doing himself.
    Back when he was a corrections officer, many years ago, he was a member of NOBEL - enough said.

Unregistered
    Back when he was a corrections officer, many years ago, he was a member of NOBEL - enough said.
    Are you serious? It's NOBLE!!! Before you open your mouth do you even think?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast