BIG shake up with new budget - Page 15
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like someone out there is losing it. How about mental health counseling?
    True, harassers like ACM Moore, should receive counseling!

Unregistered
    I guess you don’t even have half a brain, James, as referenced earlier. Most sexual harassers do not.
    Whats your phone number? Post it and Ill call you

Unregistered

When Alexandra Davis comes back!

Be lucky Israel is gone Cuzzzzzzzz Alexandra big toes Davis was gonna reeeplace mpd with BSO!!

Unregistered
    Whats your phone number? Post it and Ill call you

You can’t bully everyone MM, only some women and maybe older men with health issues! Yo know me,

Unregistered
    You can’t bully everyone MM, only some women and maybe older men with health issues! Yo know me,
    Perhaps it wasn't bullying if your wife was a complicit and willing participant. Move on, enough already.

Unregistered
    Perhaps it wasn't bullying if your wife was a complicit and willing participant. Move on, enough already.

I was thinking of Mrs. BW, OR MS. CID who won a nice lawsuit thanks to you. I’m sure SK is having some “fun” while your busy...

Unregistered
    Be lucky Israel is gone Cuzzzzzzzz Alexandra big toes Davis was gonna reeeplace mpd with BSO!!
    Maybe she would see that Code has proper oversight and is run by someone with competence, unlike the commissioner she is running against.

Unregistered
    At least she would not be compromised by a bouquet of cheap flowers, like some naive teenage girl. I doubt that the manipulative a.c.m. would even try such a stunt with her. If he did, she would have the common sense to reject them and to put him in his place - something that no one to date seems to want to do.

Unregistered
    Very nice, MM, several responses and NO denials of your immoral conduct. Hard to deny since it’s documented. A nice subtle admission of your perversions. Remember, admitting YOU have a problem is the first step in becoming a better you. Let me encourage you on the path to redemption.

Unregistered
    What games were played to keep ACM Moore’s EEOC sexual harassment case open for 4 plus years? Didn’t he have beef with with the vendor Daryl H., who is the lead vendor for next years Super Bowl? And the former ACM Alyson Love who is now on the Broward Transportation Board? The guy knows how to burn bridges, doesn’t he?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast