BIG shake up with new budget - Page 7
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Easy the known documented sexual harasser assistant city manager, MM has been protecting him. Sadly, Dania Beach probably won’t take MM off our hands as they discussed his moral problems at their last commission meeting. At least he wants to leave. Maybe they’ll both get fired....
    Miramar seems to be a great place to work, as to job security, if you have used your position to sexually harass women employees, or as in the code managers case you are incompetent, lack any knowledge of the job, lack credibility, and are just a lazy slug. Yep - job security galore.

Unregistered
    Sad but true, and now I hear the same guy MM, lost the city a $300,000 lawsuit to a former female employee he fired. I guess she said no....

Unregistered
    Sad but true, and now I hear the same guy MM, lost the city a $300,000 lawsuit to a former female employee he fired. I guess she said no....
    Does Chief Williams have to answer or report to the pathetic MM? Either way, the Acting CM needs to give MM and his code manager moron buddy their walking papers. Take a look at the pd's website command staff bios - WJ has nothing there that would even qualify him clean toilets, let alone be considered command staff. He is nothing but a phony and a fraud. When the major tries to get "any" type of performance out of him it's like she is trying to polish a turd.

Unregistered
    Does Chief Williams have to answer or report to the pathetic MM? Either way, the Acting CM needs to give MM and his code manager moron buddy their walking papers. Take a look at the pd's website command staff bios - WJ has nothing there that would even qualify him clean toilets, let alone be considered command staff. He is nothing but a phony and a fraud. When the major tries to get "any" type of performance out of him it's like she is trying to polish a turd.
    I did look, WJ was a corrections officer and had many titles for his jobs in the sanitation department. He has been shown as a student pursuing his bachelor's degree for almost 4 years. He is always just a year away from getting it - which he has been saying since the day he got here. What bs. Look at other comand staff bio's and then his. He is not even in the same league. How can he manage (joke) people with their multiple state certifications when he can't even pass the basic level one class and state exam? These courses and state exams are taught and administered at six Florida universities. Ours is at the FAU School of Government. Are you kidding me, he can't pass the basis level one class and exam - which he miserably failed. Research the so called positions he said he had in the Miami Dade garbage department. See if you can find that he did much of anything. People who worked with him will tell you it was all smoke and mirrors. Thats all he is now, but the smoke has run out and the mirrors are broken. The guy is a total fraud.

Unregistered
    And who covered for him in Dade, but their then avast director of garbage and our current asset city manager, MM. I saw the statements from their coworkers in Dade and they both have serious moral and ethical issues along with poor judgement. You would not want your daughter or sister subjected to them. The person who showed me these docs advised they sent copies to the Miramar dais along with the city atty and clerk, so it is on record there. But now what? If these 2 liabilities continue, how much will the next lawsuits cost? Who will they victimize next? Where is the leadership......

Unregistered
    And who covered for him in Dade, but their then avast director of garbage and our current asset city manager, MM. I saw the statements from their coworkers in Dade and they both have serious moral and ethical issues along with poor judgement. You would not want your daughter or sister subjected to them. The person who showed me these docs advised they sent copies to the Miramar dais along with the city atty and clerk, so it is on record there. But now what? If these 2 liabilities continue, how much will the next lawsuits cost? Who will they victimize next? Where is the leadership......
    Why arent we seeing this in the Sun Sentinel?

Unregistered
    One of our code officers doesn't seem to mind the constant extra attention she gets from WJ.

Unregistered
    One of our code officers doesn't seem to mind the constant extra attention she gets from WJ.
    Is that because she is one of the most competent..and actually does her job?

Unregistered
    Sounds like most of the workers are competent, it’s the leadership that is not! Wonder if she is afraid to speak up for fear of retaliation like Moore and Johnson were known for in Dade? Hopefully her ethics don’t condone the behavior

Unregistered
    Sounds like most of the workers are competent, it’s the leadership that is not! Wonder if she is afraid to speak up for fear of retaliation like Moore and Johnson were known for in Dade? Hopefully her ethics don’t condone the behavior
    If we are talking about the same person and I am sure we are, I laugh at you and your post. I don't think that lady is afraid of much. Whether they are all as competent is up for debate!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast