PT vs PT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PT vs PT

Unregistered
    Proactive for what to get in trouble. Thanks but no thanks. It's all about 10 hours a day on social media.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Proactive for what to get in trouble. Thanks but no thanks. It's all about 10 hours a day on social media.
    lol @ social media... i cant stop laughing..bring back the beepers and payphones please!!! and the jamaican beef patties they sold during launch in bldg. 7/8... social media will get people in more trouble now a days if they post the wrong things or marginal opinions... im trying to get MDC to have BLE reunions..lol.. mine is 21 years ...its a shame till this day walking on the 3rd floor and looking at BLE class photos of the past and look at some people that wear 39ed or 07ed after graduating..SMH.. and sad to see some fallen heros from the photos..and that brings a tear when i visit the WALL.. GOD BLESS ALL...

Unregistered
    I think the swat team from mdpd is the best.

Unregistered

Unregistered

That's enough, stand down

Unregistered
    We should have a baseball game to settle it.

Unregistered
    Yes, I say getting up in peoples face, yelling and acting like a azz. Makes for great police officers! Got to love those drill Sgt hats they got from some army-navy store. I always found funny. Their excuse for the in face crap was if you can't hack it here you won't out on the street. REALLY! We just arrest them, creative writing at it's best! I was in BLE 102 at MDCC, never once did any instructor get into peoples faces like they do now. Even if one was in error. Pt, we ran a lot, couldn't get a handle on the marching? Why it was necessary. Did more then enough in the military. Yet, it was there show so you had to go along to get along. Now, I don't think I could pass our academy class. It's not the Pt or the academics that would stop me. It's those hats and the BS talking to the cadets, like they are no better the sperm left on the sheets from mommy and daddies wild night. Funny, I was asked if I wanted to be a class instructor for the academy. Transfer to training. A big fat nope on that one. Now in all my wasted glory, I'm riding a desk on the 4th floor. Getting fat and hated by all.

Unregistered
    Quick question to the veteran here. I'm planning to self sponsor myself into the academy. Which academy is better the one at Miami Police Training Center or the one at Miami Dade College?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12